Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Bikini sprocket cover

I love you it allthough i can see a bit of dirt behind the cover Laughinghide oh and a little tip.. use dry lube Very Happythumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
did it fit ok ? some have had right problems fitting them , think trebor had probs, I do like it thumbs

It does'nt have the cover for slave cylinder trebor did sum self tapers for the cover to hold it on but i did'nt bother.
Also had to drill the holes bigger for the locating grub for the slave cylinder,and dremmel the inside edge where the banjo bolt is to get it through, but it did'nt take to long. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
did it fit ok ? some have had right problems fitting them , think trebor had probs, I do like it thumbs

It does'nt have the cover for slave cylinder trebor did sum self tapers for the cover to hold it on but i did'nt bother.
Also had to drill the holes bigger for the locating grub for the slave cylinder,and dremmel the inside edge where the banjo bolt is to get it through, but it did'nt take to long. thumbs
no1

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Looks great, as you say I had all the probs you had, I drilled and tapped some holes so I could fit the cover, not essential but it does protect the piston inside from the crap off the chain. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Looks great, as you say I had all the probs you had, I drilled and tapped some holes so I could fit the cover, not essential but it does protect the piston inside from the crap off the chain. thumbs
Fair play you blokes no your stuff thumbs

Looks nice Mark thumbs also easier to see when front sprocket is hooking (hopefully not for a while yet though!)

Looks nice Mark thumbs also easier to see when front sprocket is hooking (hopefully not for a while yet though!)

God i hope it lasts a long time for that price,looking forward to tomorrow im all set..

@haveugot1 wrote:

God i hope it lasts a long time for that price,looking forward to tomorrow im all set..

hope everything's strapped on tight mate, or is it just a toothbrush in your pocket? Smile see you tomorrow mate rain or shine thumbs