Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Motorbike parking

how do you go on parking your bike in multi story carparks ? I would like to nip in to leicester on the bike but never sure how it works Embarassed Do you take a ticket at the barrier ? do you have to put it in to get out ? This is what stops me going in on the bike because I am never sure what to do Embarassed could do with going in on monday cant take the car Because mrs Hutch will have it for work , My van is to high for the milti ones plus dont like parking it up with all the kit it Shocked so it leaves the bus that takes ages and dont like sitting with scumbags, (not saying everone on the bus is) does anyone know how it works ?

Every towns parking is different mate in our multi theres parking outside the multi for bikes, not sure about the ones in leicester sorry Sad

if its drive in ones you got to take a ticket and pay like everyone else has to sadly. some do have bike parking outside.

well if its one you have to display a ticket, sneak the bike round the barrier? lol most of the time they let bikes park free =]

mate got tricked out thinking his bike was free. then he said how do i display the ticket and they said rip the side bit off!!!

there aint many things i give my, Stoke, council credit for but my hats off to them on providing motorcycle only parking right in the middle of the town centre, godsend on a Sat afternoon. cheers

there aint many things i give my, Stoke, council credit for but my hats off to them on providing motorcycle only parking right in the middle of the town centre, godsend on a Sat afternoon. cheers

The same in doncaster thumbsthumbs

to be honest dave,I wouldnt want my bike in a multi storey,unless there was very good security

park some where thats safe,ie on full veiw of cctv,shops busy areas if you can thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

The same in doncaster thumbsthumbs

to be honest dave,I wouldnt want my bike in a multi storey,unless there was very good security

park some where thats safe,ie on full veiw of cctv,shops busy areas if you can thumbsthumbs

agreethumbs

have to say i dont go into town or anywhere that i have to leave the bike on its own, im always with it or near it.