Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

diesel spill

been out today around staffordshire had a great day and the weathers been good as well.coming home we came through derbyshire (god only knows why people like to ride the place but thats another story) from Macclesfield through Whaley bridge/chapel en le frith and finally ladybower back into sheffield. just managed to get past a load of cars on the snake pass and i was looking forward to a bit of a thrash down the twisty bit when i noticed some w****r had dropped a line of diesel
6 inches wide for about 5 miles from the strines turn off right back to rivelin valley (if you know the area you know where i mean) angry

I took a learner rider to the Oulton Park the other week and it peed down all weekend on the way home after dropping her off i came round the roundabout at the bottom of the A500 the diesel round there was like a bloody river i couldnt believe how much there was thumb down Why the hell do we pay bloody road tax fighting

are they them funny yellow boxes on the verge of the roads ? and here was me thinking it was someone taking a photo of my arse so i could see if it looked big in my leathers Very Happy

or in lincolnshire , they're the black charred boxes with tyre remnents hanging off em! Normaly i dont condone arson and vandalism, but keep up the good work lads! thumbs