Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Forum merchandise (chat)

/t2669-forum-merchandise#31136

well it took some sorting Sad , have a look and see what you think , as you can see for the shirts and hats we need a minimum order of 6 each item , so if we can get 6 of us who want the same thing I can place a order , I will give my pay pay address once we have got some idea of what people want and sort a order date , the patches need a minimum order of 20 , I think if we cant get 20 of us that want 1 i will make the difference up to place the order, as for the car stickers cant see a 100 of us wanting one Embarassed

order list : /t2675-forum-merchandise-order-list-dead-line-10th-august#31221

Ps. you can have any colour as long as it is black Shocked

/t2669-forum-merchandise#31136

Excellent Dave ile have a chat to wifey tonight and we will def have some mechandise thumbs we will decide on what we want and let you know Very Happythumbs good work mate thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I have a shirt and a hoody with another forum name on Embarassed I think a patch on both will just cover it up nicely Very Happythumbs
Tight git Laughing buy a new one Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I have a shirt and a hoody with another forum name on Embarassed I think a patch on both will just cover it up nicely Very Happythumbs
Tight git Laughing buy a new one Laughingthumbs
I have only worn them once lol
No excuses Laughingthumbs

don't know just how you want to take orders but I'm interested in a patch and a med Tshirt, what colours you looking at doing ( DER! black then lol)

ITCHY wrote:
don't know just how you want to take orders but I'm interested in a patch and a med Tshirt, what colours you looking at doing ( DER! black then lol)
going to let you all talk about for a day or two blar then i will start another thread and take orders thumbs

then i will start another thread and take orders thumbs

I'm a deffo for a bacon roll Very Happy

ill make a order when you get the order page up as i'm going away Thursday .but ill try and find a computer

Me and wifey will have the badges and two t shirts a polo shirt and a cap, i get me pocket money on the 10th august, but im happy to wait untill everyone can afford theres and put in the order as one thumbs

when i have the money ill get a few bits Wink but gotta save for college and a hack first

Sorry mate, I really must read your posts all the way through and NOT just the bits I want to Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Whoop!, I thought the patches would sell the quickest
me too agree
Give it a chance mate youve only posted on it today im sure more will want one thumbs

nice one dave thumbs im away from fri till sunday so let me know when you want the kylo thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one dave thumbs im away from fri till sunday so let me know when you want the kylo thumbs
on the 10th or there abouts m8, I will pm every one with my paypal address and how much the owe, when its all in i will send the order off thumbs

Nice 1 all thumbs

up to now we have 7 patch's
8 T shirts
2 Polo shirts
2 caps
4 beanie hats

PLEASE NOTE WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 100 CAR STICKER so i cant see that happening Sad

around the 10th August I will pm each of you with my paypal address and how much you owe, once its all in i will place the order, he said it should take about 2 weeks from placing it

So in the mean time get ordering ( especially the polos, caps and beanies where we need 6 as a minimum order thumbs

Dont forget the forum is still newish dave,it will grow and Im sure people will order as it grows to thumbs

@lee wrote:
Dont forget the forum is still newish dave,it will grow and Im sure people will order as it grows to thumbs
agree

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
agree
I am more than happy with how things are going party
agreeparty

Last few days before we order the first batch of merchandise !!

had a word with the guy at the shop the car stickers are a no go sorry its not worth him making a few and I cant afford to have a 100 made at the moment , the polo shirts hats & caps he said he would sort something out for me confused(think he will do them at the same price, if its a £1 more i will sort it ) the other stuff is ok we have over the minimum order , so next week I will pm the ones that have placed a order with a invoice and my paypal address and will place the order towards the end of the week thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

had a word with the guy at the shop the car stickers are a no go sorry its not worth him making a few and I cant afford to have a 100 made at the moment , the polo shirts hats & caps he said he would sort something out for me confused(think he will do them at the same price, if its a £1 more i will sort it ) the other stuff is ok we have over the minimum order , so next week I will pm the ones that have placed a order with a invoice and my paypal address and will place the order towards the end of the week thumbs

party WHOOP! can't wait thumbs

Whats the score on the car stickers?how much to get 100 done?

@Davehutch wrote:

@XS1100 wrote:
Whats the score on the car stickers?how much to get 100 done?

Invoices sent , will get in this week and place the order thumbs He said they will take about 2 weeks, I will keep you all informed and send them out as soon as we get them back thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Invoices sent , will get in this week and place the order thumbs He said they will take about 2 weeks, I will keep you all informed and send them out as soon as we get them back thumbs
thumbs