Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

new arse......

dont know what you mean, if you squint really hard till your eyes hurt you can read it fine lol!

Andys got one of them hawki and ive got to be honest i liked it, the indicators i could see better than the stalk type. thumbs

Like it, especially as it's a smoked one not chavvy clear one thumbs

Hawki has got one of these and it is really clear and very surprised by how good it was thumbs

I do wonder if other road users see the indicators as well, given that they are not where they normally are

ITCHY wrote:
I do wonder if other road users see the indicators as well, given that they are not where they normally are
they were very clear. you wouldnt think so but was very easy to spot thumbs

Looking nice there thumbs .

Have tought about something like that on my gsx1400, coz a bike in a darker color is nicer with a smoked rear light then a white one period Cool.

Cheers Maveric

Very nice,

just to make you aware:

(ii)Minimum separation distance between indicators on opposite sides of a vehicle–

(A)A motor vehicle (other than a solo motor bicycle or a motor bicycle combination or an invalid carriage having a maximum speed not exceeding 8 mph) first used on or after 1st April 1986, a trailer manufactured on or after 1st October 1985, a horse-drawn vehicle, a pedstrian-controlled vehicle and a vehicle drawn or propelled by hand:
500 mm or, if the overall width of the vehicle is less than 1400 mm, 400 mm

(B)A solo motor bicycle having an engine exceeding 50 cc and first used on or after 1st April 1986–

(1)Front indicators:
300 mm

(2)Rear indicators:
240 mm

haha that means i was breaking the law with my old setup let alone my new one lol Laughing