Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay-Jay

shes on a bike

well she is moving forward my wife has got on a bike its taxed motd and insured so she can take it out tomorrow SmileSmileSmile

What a lovely pair of...

mirrors Laughing no all jokes aside fair play to her tell her to enjoy herself and stay safe thumbs

you deleted the other pic lol. that to stop stues comments the dirty old fart Laughing

you deleted the other pic lol. that to stop stues comments the dirty old fart Laughing

lol yer she said and i quote dont put my tits on the net im no model Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
oh well still tring to get her to sign up

@Jay-Jay wrote:

lol yer she said and i quote dont put my tits on the net im no model Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Hey Jay hope i didnt upset her Embarassed

@Stue11 wrote:
@Jay-Jay wrote:

LOL Nah you didnt mate - she has signed up now, waiting for confo to go thru - she isnt botherd by stuff like that

@Jay-Jay wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Jay-Jay wrote:

LOL Nah you didnt mate - she has signed up now, waiting for confo to go thru - she isnt botherd by stuff like that
bloody shame i didnt see them lol! and her account has been activated no1

I've obviously missed something here? ShockedShocked Can we have the pic back so I don't feel left out Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Nice bike by the way no1no1 Will the CBR keep up with the VFR? Is that enough TLAs for everyone foflfofl

I've obviously missed something here? ShockedShocked Can we have the pic back so I don't feel left out Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
To late Mike sorry Sadthumbs

good choice of bike thumbs enjoy it thumbs

Nice bike by the way no1no1 Will the CBR keep up with the VFR? Is that enough TLAs for everyone foflfofl

Easy, the VTR will run out of petrol every 80 miles thumbslol!

@Macie_UK wrote:

Easy, the VTR will run out of petrol every 80 miles thumbslol!

Or break down problems I've had with it lol