Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

CBR 125 Hack

Okay seeing as the bandits getting sprayed, powdercoated etc, i thought it would be unfair to use it in all weathers so got me a cheap little hack last night.

Honda CBR125, 2007, 7200 miles for the great price of £395.

only down side is needs a new back tyre, chains bit work, but sprockets are good.

and mainly it has no panels, except tank and mudguard. just orderd the complete back end of fairing, bit marks, small crack for £30 posted, but so cheap thought i could repair it, and will dow hile its a hack, and ill spray it before i go to sell it etc Smile

runs spot on, and seems a cracking little bike. ill upload a pic of it now when i find the card reader thumbs

also has £275 worth of acumen alarm, which is loud, and activates its sel which is a pain at time lol.

I like it. The alarm is worth nearly as much as the bike Very Happy Watch it Chad the hoody chaves will nick the alarm & leave u the bike Very HappyVery Happy

BTW where do u find these cheap deals I'm on the hunt for one for my son but it must not be one of these CBR Chinese jobs, insurance companies are not insuring them.

ebay, search spares and repairs.. you will be suprised as to what people call a repair ( like the kle.. just need a brake line.. if i sold it today it would be worth over a grand.. )

395 cant mone there!!, i got a 05 shape as a little run about one thing it is gd on is fuel i couldn't belive how long it lasted compared to the zzr or even the gamma, pics uploaded yet?