Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Street - Party season has begun

I see the street- party season has started again, with a police car and bus set on fire; keep your motorcycles off the streets.
Some people just can`t manage a barbecue!

I zero tolerance for these people no matter what there pissed off about.

There a disgrace and should be delt with if there all so big and hard send them to Afghanistan and let them help out there!!!!!chavs sorry rant over

We get em round here sometimes aswell, ive smacksmack a few chavs in my time especially when theyve act tough after a drink, se em when sober run a mile fofl

@XS1100 wrote:
I see the street- party season has started again, with a police car and bus set on fire; keep your motorcycles off the streets.
Some people just can`t manage a barbecue!

I zero tolerance for these people no matter what there pissed off about.

There a disgrace and should be delt with if there all so big and hard send them to Afghanistan and let them help out there!!!!!chavs sorry rant over
cant agree more gaz , SCUM !!

Have to agree with all above. If they're so right in what they do, why do they cover their faces? Why run into shops and steal things? What are they protesting about? In my opinion, bring back the SPG. I think the rioting would stop very quickly!

Have to agree with all above. If they're so right in what they do, why do they cover their faces? Why run into shops and steal things? What are they protesting about? In my opinion, bring back the SPG. I think the rioting would stop very quickly!
Think its something to do with some kid thats been shot by the police

cant see why the police dont just storm in and spray the lot of them with tear gas

then round them up fightingfighting

how about treating them to the singapore whip ill bet they would think about not looting anything else again Twisted Evil

@Stue11 wrote:
We get em round here sometimes aswell, ive smacksmack a few chavs in my time especially when theyve act tough after a drink, se em when sober run a mile fofl

I would bloody run if you were after me hidefofl

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Im a nice guy most of the day Laughing just dont upset me in the morning between the hours of 6/8am thats when i hate the world....why cause im up for work and by 8 im there Very Happythumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Dont be soft hes still got a bad knee hide

@lee wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Funny you should say that its hurting this evening Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

you not got a date for the op stue

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

you not got a date for the op stue
No mate prob sept/oct Sad

why do the cops piss about with these low lifes, why not just tazer em ....... Just a thought...

wonder why there letting it go on?

They start causing damage, just tazer em, apply the gud old night stick, cuff em and bang em up... thumbs

Seein these dead beats vandalising again tday on tv with plod using minimum force just make your blood boil.

why do the cops piss about with these low lifes, why not just tazer em ....... Just a thought...
We lived in Handsworth in the 80s ile never forget the nights of riots everyones lively hoods ruined whithin hours of petrol bomb throwing and looting, they just dont think about whos lifes they are actually affecting and its certainly not the mps neighbourhoods Sad me personaly would shoot each yob that thrown an object at the police or someones business and id sleep well at night to knowing it....i just feel strongly about this after having a childhood of witnessing folk being robbed and burgled inc meself.

@Stue11 wrote:
We lived in Handsworth in the 80s ile never forget the nights of riots everyones lively hoods ruined whithin hours of petrol bomb throwing and looting, they just dont think about whos lifes they are actually affecting and its certainly not the mps neighbourhoods Sad me personaly would shoot each yob that thrown an object at the police or someones business and id sleep well at night to knowing it....i just feel strongly about this after having a childhood of witnessing folk being robbed and burgled inc meself.
And also finding the odd dead body and im not joking, one guy was killed up the side of me house so ive seen a lot in me short 35years Shocked

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
And also finding the odd dead body and im not joking, one guy was killed up the side of me house so ive seen a lot in me short 35years Shocked
ShockedShocked
bloody hell stue,that cant of been good for you as a kid growing up,your right though they dont think who it affects,its censored wrong about time the police got some censored and sorted it out

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
ShockedShocked
bloody hell stue,that cant of been good for you as a kid growing up,your right though they dont think who it affects,its censored wrong about time the police got some censored and sorted it out
He did have it rough at times bless him Sad made him a stronger all round guy now though Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Sounds bad m8, can understand what you saying and I ain't no probs with shootin em if they attacking peeps property and rioting. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Sounds bad m8, can understand what you saying and I ain't no probs with shootin em if they attacking peeps property and rioting. thumbs
Perhaps shooting is a bit harsh, but the govermant really need to give the law more powers imo thumbs

The mrs has just said,there setting fire to peoples houses now ie flats ect above shops Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

just fightingfightingfighting them

@lee wrote:
The mrs has just said,there setting fire to peoples houses now ie flats ect above shops Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

just fightingfightingfighting them
Yea go on then shoot em all Twisted EvilTwisted Evilthumbs

looks as though the biggest problem the police have is on lookers

stay in ya house lock the doors and let the police round them up

reckon the police are scared of bringing the general public into the fireing line