Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Train spotting

some nice ones here

Whats train spotting all about apart from train spotting I oftern see spoters but it looks way to boring for me.whats the kick?

think of it as sitting on a wall waiting for a bike passing by and knowing the make model and year Laughing

HAAAAAAAAAAA now then back in 1976 when I was a lad I would ride my SS50 down to Braunstone cross roads and watch the bikes come and go to Mallory park,I would know almost all of them but now I am almost rubbish.They all look and sound the same ish

There can't be that many trains to spot nowadays surely? Not like pre Beeching days certainly. But they are without doubt the Old Guard of the Anorak Army, wouldn't you say? Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
ask dave what its about Laughinghide

@Macie_UK wrote:
Why, does Dave do caravan spotting? Laughing

Oi you two smack
I know he keeps txt me asking if ive bought caravan monthly head banghead banghead banglol!

@XS1100 wrote:
some nice ones here

Whats train spotting all about apart from train spotting I oftern see spoters but it looks way to boring for me.whats the kick?

Think Mike (gravelrash) likes trains hide

@haveugot1 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
some nice ones here

Think Mike (gravelrash) likes trains hide

Glad you clarified that. I will admit to travelling on them once or twice, but that's as far as I go ShockedShocked

smack Only cos I drive em Mark. Won't catch me at 0300 in the morning writing numbers in a little book on Doncaster station i'm there cos I have to be fingerLaughing But each to their own we all have different likes and dislikes and it would be a boring place if everyone was the same, (well not if everyone liked bikes obviously Laughing ).