Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

there is still some good people out there

Got home from work and the post lady had posted a £5 note through the door with a note saying she found it on the door step , can you belive that this day and age ? Cant wait to see her thumbs

thats good dave,but you sure the wind didnt blow it there overnight?
Laughing

Fairplay good on them, my sister lost her purse on route to pay for her holiday a few year ago, she had £2000 on her, silly fool lost it on route she was devasted.......48 hours later there was a knock on her door and an elderly couple had her purse with all the money still inside bless em, me and my sister paid them a visit a month later just before xmas and we gave them £200 with a xmas card and thank`d them again for there honesty, bless there souls how many folk would do that today thumbs

[quote="Stue11"]Fairplay good on them, my sister lost her purse on route to pay for her holiday a few year ago, she had £2000 on her, silly fool lost it on route she was devasted.......48 hours later there was a knock on her door and an elderly couple had her purse with all the money still inside bless em, me and my sister paid them a visit a month later just before xmas and we gave them £200 with a xmas card and thank`d them again for there honesty, bless there souls how many folk would do that today thumbs [/quotenow that is amazing stue deffo a place in Heaven for those two and good on you for the reward. thumbsthumbsthumbs

[quote="gravelrash"]

@Stue11 wrote:
Fairplay good on them, my sister lost her purse on route to pay for her holiday a few year ago, she had £2000 on her, silly fool lost it on route she was devasted.......48 hours later there was a knock on her door and an elderly couple had her purse with all the money still inside bless em, me and my sister paid them a visit a month later just before xmas and we gave them £200 with a xmas card and thank`d them again for there honesty, bless there souls how many folk would do that today thumbs [/quotenow that is amazing stue deffo a place in Heaven for those two and good on you for the reward. thumbsthumbsthumbs
I was going to get her a box of chocs. thumbs

[quote="Davehutch"]

@Stue11 wrote:
Fairplay good on them, my sister lost her purse on route to pay for her holiday a few year ago, she had £2000 on her, silly fool lost it on route she was devasted.......48 hours later there was a knock on her door and an elderly couple had her purse with all the money still inside bless em, me and my sister paid them a visit a month later just before xmas and we gave them £200 with a xmas card and thank`d them again for there honesty, bless there souls how many folk would do that today thumbs [/quotenow that is amazing stue deffo a place in Heaven for those two and good on you for the reward. thumbsthumbsthumbs

Dave i'd have bet a months wages you would! salutesalutesalutepint

[quote="gravelrash"]

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Dave i'd have bet a months wages you would! salutesalutesalutepint
it dont matter what you get her its the thought that counts thumbs

Always good to hear these things. thumbsthumbs We get so used to hearing all the bad we get surprised at the good. In the end there are more good people than bad, it's just the good rarely get news coverage. Apparently it's not classed as "good news", which in itself is twisted!

The girlfriend lost her phone walking home from a night out a few months back. She walked back to the pub but couldn't find it. She went back again the following morning and apparently an elderly couple had found it, so she got it back.

@Davehutch wrote:
Just gave the post lady some chocolates , and you are right it was just a plan for her to come on to me lol!
still got it dave at your age lol!

@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Just gave the post lady some chocolates , and you are right it was just a plan for her to come on to me lol!
His post lady is 90 lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
His post lady is 90 lol!
and use to be a man lol!

Doesn't have a cat called "Jess" does she/he Dave? fofl

@Stue11 wrote:
Fairplay good on them, my sister lost her purse on route to pay for her holiday a few year ago, she had £2000 on her, silly fool lost it on route she was devasted.......48 hours later there was a knock on her door and an elderly couple had her purse with all the money still inside bless em, me and my sister paid them a visit a month later just before xmas and we gave them £200 with a xmas card and thank`d them again for there honesty, bless there souls how many folk would do that today thumbs

thumbsthumbs

and you dave thumbsthumbs