Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PAW Radio ... Coming Soon!

PAW Radio ... Coming Soon!

That's right, another great addition to our already booming site of great features, from next friday you can tune into PAW Radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, playing a selection of music (for all tastes) plus bringing you the latest info on Pet Society, there will be competitions, chat and much more. All the music played will be chosen by you the fans via PSFC.

So now when your playing Pet Society, visiting PSFC, checking out the changing room, trading or anything really you can be totally entertained and in the know about Pet Society!

WOW!!!!!! Steve you rock!! congratulations

wow steve ! this is so cooool!!
ur right GG..! He ROCKS!

Guest Guest
this is awesome!!!man you have many ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Further Information:

Paw Radio will be broadcast 24/7, it will be accessable by all, however only members of this forum can request songs via the request thread, all types of music will be broadcast.

We will bring news updates of Pet Society and Restaurant City throughout the day, and break news of new items, revaled items, mystery boxes when they arrive, and any other news concerning the games will be brought to you first.

You will beable to access the station via the Pet Society toolbar when it launches for ease of use, it is unsure if a webplayer will also be made yet (so for now, just via the toolbar)

We are looking for PS mad Dj's to join in and help out, anyone interested in helping out even if its just 1 hour or 5 hours, we also need someone who can pre-record the pet-society news for the station to play (breaking news will be broadcast live, other news will be pre-recorded).

Interested? Please contact myself via PM.

Guest Guest
Steve wrote:
Further Information:

Paw Radio will be broadcast 24/7, it will be accessable by all, however only members of this forum can request songs via the request thread, all types of music will be broadcast.

We will bring news updates of Pet Society and Restaurant City throughout the day, and break news of new items, revaled items, mystery boxes when they arrive, and any other news concerning the games will be brought to you first.

You will beable to access the station via the Pet Society toolbar when it launches for ease of use, it is unsure if a webplayer will also be made yet (so for now, just via the toolbar)

We are looking for PS mad Dj's to join in and help out, anyone interested in helping out even if its just 1 hour or 5 hours, we also need someone who can pre-record the pet-society news for the station to play (breaking news will be broadcast live, other news will be pre-recorded).

Interested? Please contact myself via PM.

Steve steve steve steve steve!!!!!!!!this isiswisisisisis awesssssssommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!come on guys join!!!live or pre recorded ps news???this is awesomeeeeeeeee :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Nice one!!

Is it interfacing with Real Player?

I thing this is a superb idea!
You deserve more reputation for this Steve

*clicks on the really really small + sign*

:iagree:

(clicks on the really small + sign too)

Hmm...interesting idea...wonder who's voice we'll be hearing the most...lol...

Rep added for this interesting idea =)

wOw steve, paw radio is so cool.
wOw steve, you are way cool!

+++ added!!

omg i oso wondering whose voice will we hear!! =)
haha!!

added too!^^

I'd love to do the pre-recorded news...but I've just taken on a big new project which will keep me busy till end June....so don't know if i'll have enough time on hand. Sad

hee hee. i pm'd u about the "voice".
i would like to be "a voice" :-))))))

all the best PS related thingy can only be found in this forum !!!! pls get all your friends to join !!!