Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Wish Upon A Star - October Edition

Yes! Wish Upon A Star is returning to PSFC once again, our popular wishing thread is back this time for 5 days for you to wish for them items you've always wanted and help others get their wishes along the way.

Now if your new to PSFC you may think "just another wish thread" but you'd be wrong! Wish Upon A Star lasts just 5 days and its unbeliveable the generousity of members with their giving during this short time, plus PSFC aims to help as many members as possible gifting 100's of items to members too.

It all starts on October 19th at Midnight when the Wish Upon A Star thread will be released and opened! Post your wishes and get them granted, just remember our golden rule: Don't Be Greedy!, and it really is true, people with wishlists such as "Monster Doll, Monster Couch, Mummy Doll, Toffee Apple, Santa Throne etc..." are ignored by members, obviously wish for them rare items (members do grant them, we've had black cats, monster couches and dolls plus many more granted!) but be realistic, add some in store items in there, some previous week items or MB items a wishlist such as "Monster Doll, Tiki Candle, Toilet, Kitchen Counters etc..." is more likey to get results!

And as we said PSFC will grant 100's of wishes and we are looking at spending thousands of coins so put a reminder and shout to everyone you know and let them know "Wish Upon A Star" is returning, the more people that get involved the better it is (and the more chance once again of your wish being granted)

So sit tight, and get thinking of your lists, its not long to wait now, any questions just post them here and also tell us how you are going to encourage others to join PSFC and take part, the person with the best idea and recomends the most people to PSFC WILL win 100,000 coins!!!!

glow88 wrote:
nice date haha!
=) so cool..its during my bday!

hhahha...waiting for that date...i m sure glow u'll be receiving lots of gifts...

Wish Upon a Star hasn't started yet. It starts on the 19th to the 23rd. This is just a notice to tell members about the event.

wow im already so happy and i will tell it to some danish people :biggrin: :

I will leave messages at my friends Pet's houses to join. With a link of course. This is a great way to connect with other PS lovers.Non PS'er's just don't understand us. Smile

Guest Guest
love this ,,people are so kind..

geney wrote:
Great thread. congratulations

moeshadane wrote:
love this ,,people are so kind..

vanillia rose wrote:
nice

Agree! congratulations :biggrin: :