Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maveric

Did a really long bimble yesterday probably the last one this year

Hi!
Was out on a looong bimble yesterday thumbs .

Left home and headed north to go round a big lake in Sweden map.
Did 544miles yesterday so im a little knackered today ,but it was fun with nice roads and even got a pic of my bike outside a monastery ruin .
Got home at 10pm with bouth me and the bike cover'd with bugs, so think i need to wash it today Shocked .
Last stretch it started to play with me running wery ritch almost not running but i got home ,have tought about that and thinks that the air intake temp sensor is messing up the readings so the bike thinks that it's colder than it is thumb down .

Cheers Maveric

Excellent ride thumbs another couple of hunderd and its the length of the UK 874 :)lands end to john o groats thumbs ,

thats some miles! thumbs
wish i went out on mine yesterday as it was sunny, now its pissing down boo! Sad

Nice work mate. I did finally get out on the VFR yesterday but only 100 miles or so. Buy yourself a drink for your epic!! thumbs

excellent maverik hats off to you for that nice pic as well thumbs

It looks a bit dirty on the pic i think Smile

just kidding m8

my bimble today was only 255 miles

the wether was lovley if i didnt hav to go to work tomorrow i wood still be out riding