Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

attack page warning

tried to access the bandit forum today and my computer wont let me on cos it comes up as an attack page so be warned in case your security isnt up to scratch apparently it can give you a virus that can steal your personal details fightingaffraidangry

Sad yes there having big problems Stan with multiple anti- virus software programs picking up a major threat lets hope its sorted soon and it it doesn't spread here! SadSad

looks like it is being sorted. I can't get on at all now and they are upgrading.

can do mate but if you computer is already infected then it would pick up the new one when you log back in if that's what the virus is trying to do. If you aren't infected then you could just change the password as normal once the site is upgraded. TBH, i'm not a technical wizard when it comes to this stuff. I have never used antivirus software in the 10 or so years I've had my own computers and have never ever had a problem. I have installed AVG since this though and my lappy was clear of any problems.

i don't think that will happen. they may be able to see you address from the site but shouldn't get the password. Just keep and eye on it if you're scared then report any suspicious transactions to paypal

yeh more the bike breaking paypal id be worried. but yeh always chinking in. so anything suspicious ill report straight off