Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

what summer!

every time i step outside it seems to start raining i did manage to get 2 dry days riding in scotland last week but not that many long rides this year, is it me or do we not get proper summers anymore?

No mate we dont, but having said that us working folk have to spend more time working than actually riding Sad

im a self employed gardener and ive been rained off a few times this year Sad i try and get a few evening ride outs when i can.

@dick65 wrote:
im a self employed gardener and ive been rained off a few times this year Sad i try and get a few evening ride outs when i can.
Its bloodyb hard though aint it, i find it hard fitting it in with everything, i got to gym 4 nights a week amongst other things, thats not mentioning running the garage thumbs

Yeah its been a poor summer but unless your willing to move to a warmer climate then im afraid we have to grin and moan about it lol...
when im not on nights our lass finds jobs for me to do over the weekend so not had much time on bike.. Very Happy

Not much bike tIme myself this year neither. You know the simple answer don't you. Man up and ride all year around. Longest ride iv had since having my lixence was November. Fudging freezing it was but a brilliant ride with gravelrash

i do ride all year thats why i got a big ol thunderace with a nice big fairing Smile

its not great, but we had some good weeks! sunny and dry!!! earlier on, i remember because i didnt have a bike for 2mnths and it did nowt but be hot and dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started well and a few miles in the saddle and a few meets, but went down hill rapidly, only done a few thou all year, Embarassed
I keep her on the road all year cos u get some good miles in up till feb, it's dry a lot of the time, thumbs