Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifo997

free items

hi if you want to free items on myspace petsociety just tell me
i can give you rares and anything
clothes food luxury items furniture gadgets anything just tell me

any pink items will be much appreciated ^-^

Link deleted by Smorkle, Forum Moderator.
Hun, please do not post your MySpace link for safety reasons (yours primarily). If you'd like to include your MySpace link, please do so through "Your Profile". If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Aika 5 wrote:
any pink items will be much appreciated ^-^

Link deleted by Smorkle, Forum Moderator.
Hun, please do not post your MySpace link for safety reasons (yours primarily). If you'd like to include your MySpace link, please do so through "Your Profile". If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask.

i need your email to confirm the request please

hi i have a diffrent account of myspace this is my fb but i would really like a tree if you have one please and thank you :tree: :pinkjello: these are also some things i would like i love any type of animals :squitty: :seed: ? :hedge: thank you ask me if you would like anything xD

hellobub wrote:
hi i have a diffrent account of myspace this is my fb but i would really like a tree if you have one please and thank you :tree: :pinkjello: these are also some things i would like i love any type of animals :squitty: :seed: ? :hedge: thank you ask me if you would like anything xD

Could you please update your FB link please, i have noticed that you have already been asked to do this but you have not yet. It is one of the forum rule that you must have a valid FB link in order to trade,please update it, heres the link again incase you missed it last time, thank you

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/forum-help-and-advice-f5/how-to-add-your-facebook-link-t5616.htm