Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zrxtasy

Hello

Just like to say hello and import a little info about myself, not had a bike for six years now, my last one was a ZRX 1100, had my license taken away due to lose of poriferal vision due to diabetus. Never bin without a bike from the age of seventeen to fourty one, i still cant get used to not having one.My son,seventeen, is just getting into bikes but being poverty stricken, arnt we all, we have bought him a broken Jinlun 125, no dont laugh, that i intend on getting on the road for him so i may need to ask some technical questions on here. Well thats about it for now, thanks for reading.

welcome to the forum wave sorry to hear of your diabetus, But sure some one will be able to help you with advice on your lads bike no1 And although you dont ride you can still join in with the banter thumbs

Hello and welcome onboard thumbs sorry to hear about your ill health it must be hard for you, but please enjoy the forum theres plenty on knowledge and such so dont be affraid to ask thumbs

Welcome to the mad-house. There's plenty of knowledge on here so ask away. Actually some bright lads on here ShockedthumbsShockedthumbs

Welcome mate. All is not lost, I enjoy my bike but prefer working on it more. It's a challenge to do up a bike on a tight budget but very achievable. Does your lads bike run or is it more a tidy up ?. Get some pics on here as well, you'll get loads of help and advice. Gaz thumbsthumbs

welcome to the forum sorry to hear about your diabetes my daughters got type 1 so i know what living with its like and i can sympathise with you mate.

Welcome to the mad-house. There's plenty of knowledge on here so ask away. Actually some bright lads on here ShockedthumbsShockedthumbs

Mad house thumbs

Intelligent hidefofl

welcome welcome