Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

worse bike!

Seeing as theres been best. whats the worse bike you have had?

for me was my old zxr400

clutch went, boiled front break fluid, boiled oi; (yes im serious), boiled collant what overlfowed many of times, alternator worked but battery would die. and night before sold it swpent 2 ours me and a mate pushing it up the road trying to start to get homr, and got home in a cloud of smoke. ran okay..... next morning so sold it! got rid lol

hmmn cant say I have a worse bike to be honest Very Happy I'm sure some would be classed as crap but at the time i had them they all did what I wanted thumbs

i would say my gpz 600 which was my first bike the carbs would always block up stupid bloody thing

hmm, toss up between a CZ 350 and an MZ 251

I had a love hate relationship with the MZ 251, so I think it was the CZ 350, which I didn't get on with at all.

worse bike? bandit.... sorry but i loved it as it was my first bike, but hated it for a very good reason...

Honda 650 slr single good for popping wheelies on private roads, but vibrated the life out of me when it was running..

The only real bag of spanners I've had the misfortune to own was a Kawasaki GPz305. About as much power as a de-restriced Honda c50 and belt drive to add amusement, bought as a little project to fettle over the winter. It looked a right pile of junk when I went to fetch it, so I did the sensible thing and made the missus ride it back (character building exercise Laughing ).

It started smoking heavily about ten miles from home and caught fire a little bit on the A46. Once extinguished, I displayed excessive gallantry and limped it the few miles back home. It loitered around for a couple of weeks, but it had absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever so I got rid.

also first bike in motocross chinese 125 pitbike just to see if i like the sportm, was new. did a jump one time and all spokes snapped. after every day always broke!!

@Davehutch wrote:
mz 250 affraid

I quite like the etz, but I can't get on with the left hand kick start model, ugly too.