Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkember

Decent oil additive

This is something i would recommend putting into all you internal combustion engines. Since adding to my bike it has smoothed out my cluncky gear box which is synonomous with the VTR. Will be adding it to my cars shortly. thumbsthumbs

http://www.simplan.co.uk/

I am a big believer in using a good oil and i think that will have everything that you need without adding stuff, thats just my oppinion sorry

It reads well in the Add, sounds like a more modern Slick 50 with out the use of solids.why dose it not effect the clutch though you would think it would slip like crazy?
Stick the above in yours Dave and it will never run in!
clunky gear boxs use a hand full of saw dust! (disclaimer not advised)

@Davehutch wrote:
I am a big believer in using a good oil and i think that will have everything that you need without adding stuff, thats just my oppinion sorry
agree

@madsod wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
agree

agree

your right dave,oil is alot more advanced from the days of haveing to add additives
to it

Just more snake oil imo

Just using Mobil 1 racing oil sorted the clunkiness in my gearbox without any clutch slip!

I use hi-rev from my local bike dealer and have never had to add a additive thumbs