Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Stue11 bandit wiring...

Right today for about two hours attacking his mess of wiring head lights what someone before has done some crazy stuff to he now has a head light for sunday. Now want to be sure on something could someone post a picture of under the seat of the battery the ecu unit the lot please? hes bike needs a new loom really its that bad!

Ive got manual here if you need a diagram posting

@lee wrote:

We got one thanks mate. just need a picture from under a seat i know it sounds strange just to find out something thats all.

@day101 wrote:
@lee wrote:

We got one thanks mate. just need a picture from under a seat i know it sounds strange just to find out something thats all.

ok mate no point doing mine its the later model sure someone will post a pic thumbs

Nice one Dave. Is bandit 600 and 1200 loom same. If so I can get ya a good priced 6 one

Mate, Here's a couple of pics of under my seat, B6 though, not sure of differences so go careful. Gaz.

so much room under your seats, struggle to fit a tool kit under mine.

Cheers guys seen what i needed. The black lights on stus bike have been wired up rubbish with wires added everywhere. Abd relays added thats what i was looking for. Ive got him going for hoggin the bridge.

@day101 wrote:
Cheers guys seen what i needed. The black lights on stus bike have been wired up rubbish with wires added everywhere. Abd relays added thats what i was looking for. Ive got him going for hoggin the bridge.
dont let stue boss ya about mate,tell him to fix it himself hide

@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:
agree or I will sort his lights out smackfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:
I will hold ya coat dave LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:
I will hold ya coat dave LaughingLaughing
hide

Thanks Luke your a star thumbs and thanks for everyone posting there pics for him/me thumbs now who was threatening me Twisted Evilfighting

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks Luke your a star thumbs and thanks for everyone posting there pics for him/me thumbs now who was threatening me Twisted Evilfighting
Lee

foflfoflfofl