Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Dont believe a word of it

well i looked at the weather forcast this morning,15 degrees and wall to wall sunshine so i thinks perhaps this could be a good day to have my last ride of the year.got kitted out and set off into Derbyshire to have a look at a new bike in Macclesfield for she who must be obeyed.
Got about 2 or 3 miles out of town and the temperature dropped like a stone, i were f*****g freezing.( degrees over the Cat n fiddle.(another thread coming about that soon)wasnt even worth the trip,the bike was a bit of a hound.

well i went out round the mendips , then back in to Bristol , had a look in fowlers, 80 miles trip and i was fine came back in nice sun shine , Rolling Eyes

I spent the day painting Stable doors in the tropical heat with the distance sound of a B king Blanging the Leicestershire country side. Sad

Smile nice one gaz,i went to town on the bike first time in yonks couldnt believe the traffic temp gauge soaring i just got the hell out and made for the hills lovely and warm too Smile

It s ok here went for a ride this morning tee shirt jeans got a bit sunburnt though

@XS1100 wrote:
I spent the day painting Stable doors in the tropical heat with the distance sound of a B king Blanging the Leicestershire country side. Sad
lol! I wish , I was at the caravan show hide

just had a 50 mile night time run nowt much to see but a nice change Smile

spent most of the weekend out on all 3 of the bikes Very Happy not the warmest but nice and dry thumbs