Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

1200 BANDIT FOR SALE

As many of you will know, I rode my B12 back from Spain a wee while ago. I was thinking of tidying it up over the winter to sell in the spring, but I thought I'd punt it on here for your interest.

Details: 1998 Bandit 1200, Maroon, genuine 12,000 miles. Serviced around 1k miles ago, new plugs, valve clearances, oil & filter. Five degree ignition advancer, 20mm jackup, twin Dommie headlamps. Custom seat, stainless frame inserts, K & N filter, Hagon progressive fork springs. Gold Renthal bars, mini indies. Currently SORNed so no tax & MoT. Still got original seat & bars, owner's manual & Haynes manual.

Bad bits: right side fork seal leaking, chain ready for replacement. Needs a clean & polish and there is some pitting on the cases caused by some fungus from a bamboo curtain we left in the lockup near the bike. It may clean off for all I know.

I'll post a few pics when I get chance. As for price, looking at what's going on Ebay etc I reckon even as it stands it's got to be around £1500, but I'm prepared to discuss that with genuinely interested parties. Smile

does sound a very good buy . but i cant have any more bikes , well not right now

Whoever buys this bike wont be dissapointed, good luck with the sale Alan thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Whoever buys this bike wont be dissapointed, good luck with the sale Alan thumbs

Thanks Stue. If I'm completely honest, I won't lose too much sleep if I can't sell it. It's the space more than the money, and having owned it 10 yrs +, I've sort of got used to having it around. Smile

good price for a 1200 alan be like losing a member of the family when shes gone. thumbs