Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Possible meet at next years Bike show NEC ?

Just got back from the caravan show @ NEC hide they turn some of the carparks into a campsite so you stop in your van, new here

Any way done a bit of exploring while there , and there is a premier inn & a holiday inn and a pub all with in a close walk to NEC , (may be more )

So I was thinking scratch to late for this years ,but what about next year a bit of a get together few beers and a look round the BIKE show pint

Just a thought Huh

Ps. The good food show is on the same time so the other halfs have something to do too no1

thank God for that, thought you were gonna say meet at the caravan show affraidaffraid

ITCHY wrote:
thank God for that, thought you were gonna say meet at the caravan show affraidaffraid

Does depend whether Daves meeting all of us or just Day101 affraidfoflaffraidfofl

Sounds like a good idea, but will depend on the cost of the rooms etc. I don't mind paying for a room, but I'm not paying the "profiteering" that these people do just because there's an event on. That's assuming there are any rooms available ShockedShocked