Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Spark plugs

Ive had a look at mine and they look well, but is there a time limit like oil b4 u have to change them?

For the price of them mate i change mine every year regardless thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
For the price of them mate i change mine every year regardless thumbs

Bloody hell stue ive had them in for the last 4 yrs Embarassed think i better go and buy some.

Agree with Stue, they will go well over but can break down if thrashed, I also change every year. thumbs

Agree with Stue, they will go well over but can break down if thrashed, I also change every year. thumbs

bought some oil and filter so will get some plugs and need to do the valve clearances. Sleep

Careful when u put the rocker cover back on when u finished the valve clearences.... The rocker cover knocks off the spark plug hole seal, and then when u start her oil absolutly pisses out... Sad

Be ok the one in XL125 as been in 17 years starts first kick.The one in the Norton I found in a box of bits and it starts and runs ok Very Happy save the cash and buy a pie thumbs

for me i do oil and filter ever 3000, then air filter, sparkplugs, valves, carb balancing at around 6000. due for a complete service now but cant afford it so ill do it when its in hybernation lol

Careful when u put the rocker cover back on when u finished the valve clearences.... The rocker cover knocks off the spark plug hole seal, and then when u start her oil absolutly pisses out... Sad

Cheers rob thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Be ok the one in XL125 as been in 17 years starts first kick.The one in the Norton I found in a box of bits and it starts and runs ok Very Happy save the cash and buy a pie thumbs

No pies but lager ok fofldrinking