Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

WANTED Mk1 B12 headlight and brackets :)

As above please folks, and whilst im on here as most of you know what me bike looks like, dunno what type of light to refit to her, so im open for suggestions thumbs

im not sure what is on your bike but i found stock is the best ,

Stock light looks mint IMHO.

Pretty bright on mine aswell Smile

And you can use the same bracket as for your Doms mate thumbs

The black doms on mine have got home made brackets on em hence why im going to need them, and yea i do like the stock light thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

The black doms on mine have got home made brackets on em hence why im going to need them, and yea i do like the stock light thumbs

Kai was selling stock light and brackets, vgc, mark on glass but u can't see it. 35 quid posted

@madsod wrote:
im not sure what is on your bike but i found stock is the best ,
These Garry thumb down just dont like em

@Stue11 wrote:

Kai was selling stock light and brackets, vgc, mark on glass but u can't see it. 35 quid posted
Get us a pic sorted ile probably have her thumbs

universal 7" headlight, universal brackets and a HID kit and your laughing Smile ya looking at about £15 for the 7" headlight, H4 bulb so will be as good as a stock bandit headlight, few quid for brackets and if your bothered, HID kit for £40 :P

@fr499y wrote:
universal 7" headlight, universal brackets and a HID kit and your laughing Smile ya looking at about £15 for the 7" headlight, H4 bulb so will be as good as a stock bandit headlight, few quid for brackets and if your bothered, HID kit for £40 :P
Thats sounds good mate got any links thumbs

ebay search for 7" headlight theres loads on there Smile MandP sell them, aswell as busters. Just depends what ya after, only difference would be the connectors but you can easily swap them over Smile

@fr499y wrote:
ebay search for 7" headlight theres loads on there Smile MandP sell them, aswell as busters. Just depends what ya after, only difference would be the connectors but you can easily swap them over Smile
Thanks mate just found em cheers thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
Thanks mate just found em cheers thumbs

beat me to it mate lol yea M&P etc,connectors easily sorted thumbs

oh and make sure its a H4 or H7 headlight lol easy to miss that bit out Shocked and xenon bulb's are worth getting for a couple quid if you want a bright white light without going the HID route Cool

@fr499y wrote:
oh and make sure its a H4 or H7 headlight lol easy to miss that bit out Shocked and xenon bulb's are worth getting for a couple quid if you want a bright white light without going the HID route Cool
agree just realised that thanks Embarassed ile be getting one soon thumbs thanks again much appreciated thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
See Matt has his uses Laughing
thumbs

*thinks of something stroppy to say..* damn nothing.. ermm
TRUE DAT! thumbs
Thats what i like about our forum, theres always someone willing to help with most topics thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
See Matt has his uses Laughing
thumbs

*thinks of something stroppy to say..* damn nothing.. ermm
TRUE DAT! thumbs
Thats what i like about our forum, theres always someone willing to help with most topics thumbs
couldnt agree more mate thumbs

me son is getting hid kits for cars for £20 theyre the same kit as i paid £116 for 3 years ago pm me stue and ill find out if he can get one for your bike plus you could sell the other one on and prob get the £20 back thumbs

Hey thanks Stan for the offer mate ile pm ya to let ya know thumbs