Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Wow never thought i would miss a bike...

I've spent the past few hours trying to find out if one of my older bikes is still alive and kicking, and where it is. Never thought i would miss a bike Shocked If anyone knows of the little bugger, M139 DEX its a Yamaha XJR 400 lol would love to know how its going and if its for sale or will be any time soon Embarassed

yeah but out of all the bikes ive had, its the oldest, smallest cc bike ive owned, yet it was the most fun bike of them all!!

next time i get hold of one of these, i will be keeping it.

Nice looking bike she was to, no wonder you miss her Sad how long since you sold her.

@fr499y wrote:
yeah but out of all the bikes ive had, its the oldest, smallest cc bike ive owned, yet it was the most fun bike of them all!!

Thought u had 125s. And nice looking bike. I miss a few. My 50, so quick and big looking, cbr125 right little cracker loved it. Husky supermoto, just pure nuts. And I know I will mis, the bandit

@fr499y wrote:

Thought u had 125s. And nice looking bike. I miss a few. My 50, so quick and big looking, cbr125 right little cracker loved it. Husky supermoto, just pure nuts. And I know I will mis, the bandit

Yeah but smallest CC proper bike lol

@dick65 wrote:
cracking little bike mate was it a jap import? thumbs

Yeah jap import, had 6000 miles on it when i sold it last year =[ full japense 4-1 exhaust before it was imported over here aswell. One of the best sounding little bikes ive ever owned, from a strimmer at idle to a race bike scream at full wack!

little clip of it there lol.

@Davehutch wrote:
I feel just the same about my old GT RAM air 250 , nearly 30 years since I last seen her I love you

Have you checked Beaulieu, may have restored it by now foflShockedfoflShocked

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Yeah but smallest CC proper bike lol

@dick65 wrote:
cracking little bike mate was it a jap import? thumbs

Yeah jap import, had 6000 miles on it when i sold it last year =[ full japense 4-1 exhaust before it was imported over here aswell. One of the best sounding little bikes ive ever owned, from a strimmer at idle to a race bike scream at full wack!

little clip of it there lol.

Im sure youll stand a chance of finding her seeing you only sold her last year thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Weve all had this feeling im sure Matt thumbs

Hence a full shed!
although I did Buy back my old XJ550 which had a piper exhaust sounded great and looked like the one on the xjr
Any way what a disapointment it was Horrid 2nd time round Sad good luck with your quest thumbs