Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Hayabusa shock

I bought a Busa shock for my Bandit but never fitted it. I think it's too long for a Mk I TBH. It's in good nick & may prove useful on a later model Bandit & maybe elsewhere. IIRC I paid £45 for it so I'd like as near that as I can get. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:
censoredcensoredcensored if it had fitted mine would have snapped your hand off m8

Yeah too long Dave-if you did manage to fit it you'd probably have to ride in stilettos Shocked

@XS1100 wrote:
Whats the Length?

I'd need to check that Gaz but from memory I think it's 318mm between centres. Don't forget it has the reservoir on the top so you'd need plenty of space in the bike. Smile

One of my abiding memories of riding through France was on the motorway passing through Reims, when a dinky little chick with a quite superb butt flashed past me on a CBR600. Her heels must have been at least 6". Just thinking about it tightened my leathers for a good few miles. Twisted Evil

i just put one in my rf that was 330 mm . stock rf is 310 so this took the back up 60mm , stock dog bones are 165mm so i went with 175 mm as the chain was close to the frame as iv gone up 1 tooth on the front , so more or less it,s 35mm up on stock .

One of my abiding memories of riding through France was on the motorway passing through Reims, when a dinky little chick with a quite superb butt flashed past me on a CBR600. Her heels must have been at least 6". Just thinking about it tightened my leathers for a good few miles. Twisted Evil
lol!thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
lol!thumbs
I bet lol!

@dick65 wrote:
lol!thumbs
I still think about the story from matlock when you bike was ill Shocked

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
lol!thumbs
I still think about the story from matlock when you bike was ill Shocked

Oh yess! Where's the nodding bulldog emoticon? That was pretty special though Dave. thumbs

i remember a girl wheelieing past me in traffic on a gs 750 on nice seafront wearing a bikini in 1980 and it tightened my leathers as well

@Davehutch wrote:
thread hijackedsorry its not helping alan sell his shock Embarassed my fault hide

Nae bother Dave at least it's keeping the thread at the top of the list. And more fun than most For Sale threads. Hell, I don't care if I don't sell it now Laughing

your right about the thread alan had a right laugh.good luck with the sale m8 thumbs

it will fit a mk1 ive got one in mine, you will have to use lower centre stand mounts and custom dog bones though thumbs