Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Hutch's forum 2012 calendar

Okay been talking to dave and im making a calendar for 2012 for the forum.

im hoping to put two bikes to each month so should be able to fit most bikes in well 24 to be exact, however i cant promice all pictures will be in the calendar.

costs are looking between £10-13, then theres postage, but trying to get them as cheap as possible. i will try to get them under £13 posted anyway.

no proffits go to me i will even out costs so your paying to the calendar fairly.

once pics are sorted i will try to get numbers of calendars people want and get the right amount, hoping to ave them out early december.

if you want a picture to be put in the calendar, coupld you upload them here please, better the quality the better the calendar will look, one pic per a bike, if you have more then one bike your welcome to put a pic per a bike up.

Cheers thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Please don't use those gay calender pics that are floating about hide

is that the pics of the B-king Shocked

Okay ill give it 2 weeks from today for pictures.

20th of november is deadline for pics.

then i will do deadline for calendar money,

just thought depends on how many go but, i would need the money up front, ill give so much time for money deadline and then will put order deadline in, and then get them posted. thumbs

why not put some pics up of the gang together as well as bikes.

Abergwesyn pass Mid wales powys 1200 Mk1 Bandit

XS1100E 1979

BMW R100T 1981

just thought depends on how many go but, i would need the money up front, ill give so much time for money deadline and then will put order deadline in, and then get them posted. thumbs
I know you dont have a lot of money chad, so make sure you get the money first m8, and for taking the time and effort I will buy you your copy too thumbs

Thanx Dave, you sure and will do. Just thought my uncle aka boss does loads of printing, and photography. May see if he can make them

@Davehutch wrote:

I know you dont have a lot of money chad, so make sure you get the money first m8, and for taking the time and effort I will buy you your copy too thumbs

Top man dave good on you,and well done to chad thumbs and ive put a more scenic pic up thumbs

Nice one Chad mate! I'm in for sure! And the pic of the rideout would be great under the title banner on the front page Very Happy

Here's my contribution:

thumbs

Laughing too much advertising on josh's bike dave reckon it needs pulled WinkLaughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
Laughing too much advertising on josh's bike dave reckon it needs pulled WinkLaughingthumbs

LOL! It ain't advertising it's just a great way of covering up paint fade! fofl

Dave, how have you got pics of Chad's mum? lol!

@dick65 wrote:

LOL! It ain't advertising it's just a great way of covering up paint fade! fofl

ive heard some excuses,only workin ya mate thumbs

My missis says if she wips up out wile posing on the Bandit can we have september Shocked

got to be a Mods decision that gaz Smile and it sounds good to me 2thumb Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
My missis says if she wips up out wile posing on the Bandit can we have september Shocked
can I take the pics ?

can i direct? lol!

my gsxr 1000 k3

and my RF 900

dont think the orange will be done in time i will also have one please

Good idea Chad. Would love mine in if there's room mate.

Mk1 600 Bandit after full refurb.

yeah Suspectaffraid I think there should be a max of 2 months with bandits on :P mind you, 4 is still too many in one calender smack

On a serious note, cant really be advertising another forum on this forums calender can you!

dont put them in winter they'll corrode faster than you can say rust fofl

mine did Sad

i reckon there'll be more than 4 Laughingaffraid

I will upload one of mine as soon as me web is set up at home head banghead banghead banghead bang excellent idea chad your a diamond geezer, cracking idea mate thumbs

getting some ink for the printer i have, going to get some photo paper and give that a tiral, then they will only be like a fiver each, but i need ink so will give it a test first.

@dick65 wrote:
nice one chad worth a try thumbs

yeh. after talking to the uncle, his idea, i said i wanted a good finish not just cheap paper so he told me where to get good quality gloss photo paper thumbs

Vote Chad for EL Presedenti thumbs,
Printer ink and photo paper can take up some petrol doller$$$, I don't mind sending a few quid via gift pay pal.And it ant a bribe.
its a gift if more lads where like chad the place would better off in sted of cider swilling chavs.
nice one dude. thumbs

i wont. ill only buy coiple sheets of paper to see what it comes out like. and then ink ive bought cheaper in bulk. needed some for a while, never there when i need, and if i do use it ill work outs costs etc.

still may not work out, and back to vista print thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one chad worth a try thumbs

yeh. after talking to the uncle, his idea, i said i wanted a good finish not just cheap paper so he told me where to get good quality gloss photo paper thumbs

Chad, i keep telling you where to go also, but it don't work foflfoflfofl

my printer costs about 69p per ink catridge, takes 5 of them and will do a fair few sheets of A4 full colour/high quality, but they would need replacing after 1-2 calenders so yeah it could be cheaper to print them chad, but depends on your printer and the price of ink Smile Btw good photo paper = Mirror high gloss, think i use 210gsm for the crapper prints, and somewhere around 400gsm for the high quality shit, but somewhere around 210gsm to 250gsm will be absolutely fine Smile oh and are these better pics?