Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Hutch's forum 2012 calendar

matt 1 pic please lol. like that tinted one. and yeh, as long as it comes out clear.

some pics i may need emailing for bigger sizes, but some here are fine. yours will do rich, bit on small size, will come out crap if stretched.

feel free to take the tinted one Smile i like it more anyway haha

ITCHY wrote:
BIGGER, if you want bigger i will mail it

okay mate ill pm you my email when needed

anyone local want some good pics taken of there bike for the calender?

@fr499y wrote:
anyone local want some good pics taken of there bike for the calender?

what you saying about my pic? smacksmack

*Cough* ( now im in trouble ) umm errr ehhh ooo umm might be slight room for improvement hide

chad ive added another one, ill leave it up to you to choose which one you think will work best thumbs

Heres a couple from me Chad

Chad if this comes of bro ile pay you £20 for it, gift through paypal Wink Like i said on an earlier post thanks for the work and effort you put into this forum your a good kid thumbs

Chad if this comes of bro ile pay you £20 for it, gift through paypal Wink Like i said on an earlier post thanks for the work and effort you put into this forum your a good kid thumbs

I was just gonna give him a big sloppy kiss I love youI love you

@dick65 wrote:
top man stue thumbs
i recognise those bar ends m8 thumbs
Stunning arnt they, all thanks to you mate thumbs

cheers stue,really looking good m8 I love you sets it off a treat i love little details like that thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
cheers stue,really looking good m8 I love you sets it off a treat i love little details like that thumbs
So do i mate, i thought i took a good pic aswell, i was well chuffed with em thumbs

Great work Chad! thumbs what would be the perfect size of photo your after, normal photo size for message boards is 640x480 which is prob too small could you give an ideal size mate? and again well done for taking this on! thumbsthumbs

standard size it come as is best for better quality.

sure dae will allow bigger pics just for this topic.

if some pics are small ill email those so they can send them to me for better quality pictures.

Thanks Chad thumbs Hit the printer with a hammer if it won't work, if nowt else you'll feel better Laughing isn't technology wonderful lol.

i gave it a kick? just hurt my toe, maybe i should have put some shoes on first. and nah its being a total bum wipe!!

here's one of mine .if its too late don't worry as i'm sure you probably have enough pics.

I like the Noz bottle tucked away nice ,,if thats what it is?

@dick65 wrote:
very tidy m8 thumbs

cheers

Luv the extended swinger, cracking Bandit, thumbs

cheers trebor , not done much on it this year, its been a tad neglected. Sad

@XS1100 wrote:
I like the Noz bottle tucked away nice ,,if thats what it is?

yes it is , full 50bhp wizards of noz kit (won't bore you with a list of all the work as its listed elsewhere on the forum)

IMPORTANT Could everyone please email pictures in best quality to chadatious@btopenworld.com, reason being looks like im getting someone else to print them and means no trial runs, and pics need to be best quality possible. thanx thumbs

Also, can only get one pic per a month by looks of things, but trying to get round that.

and its looking with postage £7 a calendar. however the printing is half price at min, cant promice that when i put the order in so will probably by £10 by then, but im hoping not lol.

Well better quality the better that's why I've said email as they can be bigger. Just worried pics will come out crap.