Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Good Old Amazon

I know it's stating the obvious, but you see I'm a bit old fashioned. Been to Halfrauds a couple of times for a Haynes manual for my VFR Vtec. Checked stock on the website-OK. But when I got there it was of course the old VFR manual, despite that one having a different stock code scratch so I took a look on Amazon. Long story short, I got the correct manual, well actually the updated one which covers models up to 2009, delivered to my door for £17 odd. Compare that to the £24.99 Halfrauds wanted for being unable to supply me, and you have to wonder what the future is for shops. But TBH, I still feel a bit guilty and slightly soiled for using t'internet. When all the shops are gone you know we'll miss them. It's a bit of a dichotomy doncha think? Smile

result alan thumbs dont feel guilty m8 most shops sell online anyway Smile

i tried last week to buy a 32mm box spanner local, went round all the shops , plumbing suppliers etc , nothing, ended up getting one off ebay. people just dont stock the stuff i want.

my mrs has got some bits for the kids for christmas off amazon. stuff we couldnt get in any shops around here and when she did manage to find some of it the prices were stupid. all delivered within a few days no need to fight past people in shops - result