Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

table cloth

been here before ace cafe 70 miles, but a great biker cafe, one of the best imo. get a few stunteres local but this place takes it the next level. but this made me laugh, and he gets away.

you may have noticed im watching random crap lol

been here before ace cafe 70 miles, but a great biker cafe, one of the best imo. get a few stunteres local but this place takes it the next level. but this made me laugh, and he gets away.

least it beats getting wasted in some kiddies park after dark and mugging old folk thumbs

Laughingthumbs

would be doing something dick but feel like poo!!!! got man flu, or bitch fever as me mother says Rolling Eyes

thats crap m8,im babysitting the nippers there flat out so im having a couple beers Smilethumbs

Nice lol. And oh well excuse to do nout. Except work and college lol. Well no work now thou. Halford were propper quizing me so hoping that's a good thing

im sure summat'll turn up you got age on your side and are prepared to work thumbs