Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

For Sale Honda CBR600f 2001

Want it all?

You're not alone; plenty of people overlook the CBR600f in favour of its racy stable-mate, the newer 'double-R' CBR600RR. The truth is most of us would be better off with the 'F', even if it is a little less glamorous. It's a totally practical bike but it'll still put near to 160mph on the clock

Honda's 2001 CBR600F is probably the most versatile, most rewarding and most honest modern middleweight machine you can buy. With its genuine pillion comfort, HISS ignition-based immobiliser, famed Honda build quality and a centre stand you've got the blend of practicality and performance all-but missing from today's 600s. This one I have for sale, it’s a very nice clean example.

Having serviced it and along with changing the oil and oil filter, I decided to pop in a power air filter at the same time along with putting a new rear tyre and a new battery on it. It passed its MOT on 29/10/2011 with no issues at all, so all you need to do is ride it away and enjoy.

The bike itself runs and rides superbly, I was very much suppressed with the performance and handling bringing it back from the MOT station.

Looking through the old MOT’s the last owner had had it from new and it looks like he did most of the mileage in the first few years and then just fell out of love with the bike. God knows why!

All old MOT’s, both keys and the V5 along with the service book are with the bike, the service book shows a bit of a patchy service history however; it does look like the bike was well looked after. There are the inevitable tiny chips on the front of the fairing and one on the tank “see photo” but the bike is in very good condition.

• New Rear Tyre
• New Battery
• New Oil and Filter
• New Power Air Filter
• Chain and sprockets have only done about 600 miles
• MOT’d 29/10/2011
• Old MOT’s
• V5
• Both Keys
• Only 1 Owner from new
• Service book “some history”
• Very tidy example

More information at: http://hondacbr4sale.webs.com/

Or contact me on gazrx12@yahoo.co.uk or Tel:07530524140

Gaz

Going into dealing then Gaz? You're right though, I don't think there's many bikes around that can tick so many boxes. Smile

Going into dealing then Gaz? You're right though, I don't think there's many bikes around that can tick so many boxes. Smile

Damn right one of my mates has an older CBR 600f he keep's with me most of the time when I'm on the BM K12s Shocked