Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tubthumper

Sold my bike... UPDATE

To be honest Josh i would have been happy with that, considering i only paid £1700 for me B12, what you after now by the way thumbs onwards and upwards thumbs

agree Same here. For a 600 it's a fair price, I think you'd have struggled to get anything more for it. Next? scratchstudyscratch

tbf for the times it "fell over" and being a S converted to a N, thats a damn good price... lets hope you changed the log book from a S to a N else questions will be asked...

Cheers lads, i'm crap at selling/buying things at high value, must be the Yorkshire man in me... LOL

Im going for a TL 1000 S next, should be picking up next weekend... Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
tbf for the times it "fell over" and being a S converted to a N, thats a damn good price... lets hope you changed the log book from a S to a N else questions will be asked...

I haven't, however i stated in the eBay listing that the bodywork/fairing has been modified, so shouldnt be any problems there...

thumbs

good good! aslong as you got something in there to say its been changed then all is good Smile you gotta watch it with people on ebay thats all, a lot will try and drop you when they see it, even over the tiniest scratch.

@fr499y wrote:
good good! aslong as you got something in there to say its been changed then all is good Smile you gotta watch it with people on ebay thats all, a lot will try and drop you when they see it, even over the tiniest scratch.

Yeah i know. No-ones dropping me. Its £1,200 to him or the next man. End of LOL! thumbs

Bloke came to pick up the bike this evening, paid me the £1,200 cash.

Proper nice bloke, looked like he'd look after her, but was still sorry to watch it go off in the back of a van...

Anyways, onwards and upwards - dead excited to pick up the TL at the end of the week Very Happy

thumbs

what tl ya getting josh. R or S.

im tempted to see if a written off s comes along at auction and streetfighter it. still want a z1000, but just the money.

hhh gone for the S. looks really tidy that. imo the s looks better, the R is over the top in me opinion. id like to turn a tl naked go with a buell theme Wink lol

Really like the look of that Josh, Looks very cool in white. Good luck mate and go steady. Gaz. thumbsthumbs

Yes mate im well excited! Apprehensive though - hope i get on with riding a twin. I'd never ridden the Bandit before i bought it so im sure i'll adapt as i did before!

Yeah Chad, the R is just lardy and heavy, too much plastic and i like to see the engine. The bike has had a brand new paint job, £500 Bitubo rear shock, alarm, new cans, good tyres - it's totally sorted!!

Oh and it's only done 15k and will cost me under £2k Very Happy

And Matt - when you let me ride your Z1000.... :P

thumbs

I love it mate fairplay shes a beaut thumbs im loving the paint job and twin art race canes, she will sound amazing for sure...i do love the sound of a good v-twin cheers Josh go steady bro partypartypartypartyparty

Yeah Stu i love the pearl white. Only plans are Chrome Suzuki badges on the tank, then small red TL1000s and Suzuki stickers on the front fairing and belly pan. And some Buell pegs to give me a bit more legroom for my longshanks lol!

Cheers for the concern all, don't worry i will go carefull im aware this bike is extremly powerful and will treat it with plenty of respect! study

thumbs

Yeah Stu i love the pearl white. Only plans are Chrome Suzuki badges on the tank, then small red TL1000s and Suzuki stickers on the front fairing and belly pan. And some Buell pegs to give me a bit more legroom for my longshanks lol!

Cheers for the concern all, don't worry i will go carefull im aware this bike is extremly powerful and will treat it with plenty of respect! study

thumbs
Good to hear Josh, we are all one big family who care for one another thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

thumbs
Good to hear Josh, we are all one big family who care for one another thumbs

agree well said m8 thumbs

tell ya what josh, i'll let ya av a go on the yam, if all goes well if ya let me av a go on the tl lol looks nice in white, you getting stock cans with it aswell? cause them art's will be way too loud for a mot lol

Stan you don't need them for not. Just police can fine you. And tell me bout it matt had one on my husky

i think you are wrong there chad cos your number plate on the rear has to be illuminated if you want a 24 hour mot

i think you are wrong there chad cos your number plate on the rear has to be illuminated if you want a 24 hour mot

You have to have a reflector thou. Mine passed, police can fine you but not mot failure. Google it ")

my mate had a tl 1000 that was street fightered,bluddy thing was always silly fast,he thought it might have been tweeked in the past so had it dyno tested.......178 bhp at back wheel .....whoa awesome, some tweek eh !

I noticed that mate, and was looking at exactly the same things, cheers for the heads up!

@fr499y wrote:
tell ya what josh, i'll let ya av a go on the yam, if all goes well if ya let me av a go on the tl lol looks nice in white, you getting stock cans with it aswell? cause them art's will be way too loud for a mot lol

The Yam? And yeah got the mint stock cans with it so no problems there Very Happy

Cheers boys! thumbs

my mate had a tl 1000 that was street fightered,bluddy thing was always silly fast,he thought it might have been tweeked in the past so had it dyno tested.......178 bhp at back wheel .....whoa awesome, some tweek eh !

LOL that's plainly rediculous! That has to have been re-bored and with different airbox and injectors??!!

Or a broken dyno! lol!

You have to have a reflector thou. Mine passed, police can fine you but not mot failure. Google it ")
i had to put a mini reflector on my plate to pass thumbs

@fr499y wrote:

The Yam? And yeah got the mint stock cans with it so no problems there Very Happy

Cheers boys! thumbs

Yes mate, MT-01 lol going for a test ride on sat hehe, the drop in HP is a lot, but almost twice the torque of the zed will make up for it! Very Happy

*edit* no the zed ent going lol

Good good! cant beat the sound of a twin! you will love it, but like everyones said alright, just be extra careful with that right hand, cause the torque will be insane lol

@dick65 wrote:

Same Dick, but not lights?

I need to get a mini plate that reminds me, well not too mini lol

@dick65 wrote:

Same Dick, but not lights?

I need to get a mini plate that reminds me, well not too mini lol

ive still got a plate light but some ass chopped the mudguard back so had to get a mini stick on reflector,was gonna get a small plate as well but the bikes that big it makes the standard plate look small Smilethumbs