Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rickburnout666

Hello Earth calling Hutchs Motorbike Forum

Rick Nichols here from Kent, Earth, have joined because a member (Chad Bishp)off my site on facebook i don't think i can add my site on this post but i did add it in my profile (not sure if its shown up)been riding bikes since i was 10ish, broke my back in 2001, wrecked my 3 month old 600 bandit, didn't find out until 6 months later after my back was aching after my last Kickboxing fight got an xray and was told the happy news, so stopped teaching kickboxing, bought a 750 Ducati with my insurance money, got taken out on friday the 13th a year later by a blind car driver, who paid me cash for the damaged Duke as he didn't have insurance. So i bought a SV650 killed the engine by spending too many miles on the back wheel. some time between the Bandit and the SV, i also killed my Day old Aprilia Mille, on a slow corner ??? don't know why it just didn't like slow corners or ending up down a ditch, At the moment i am building a 30 year old XT250 and turning it into a Supermoto, now got a XT350 lump in it, and lots of other updated goodies, So FU to the EU rules they are trying to apply. The build is Sponsored by Fleabay as i have been out of work since 2003 and SKINT due to illness, Yes i'm MENTAL, Last thing Chad Bishop said i had to say hello or you would moan, so HELLO thumbs

Hello Rick and welcome onboard Very Happythumbs youve had some bad luck with riding it seems Shocked enjoy the forum thumbs

Yes well when my Duke got pulled out on, i ended up head first through the drivers door window, 2 cars behind was a nurse, she said she expected me to be dead, not take off my crash hat and pick up my dead Duke, as i said to the doctor my backs not broke, just a little damaged....goes well with my humour & brain party
is my signature meant to show up when you post ???

well well well, if it isnt rick from SMJ!!!! post your project on ere aswell, been keeping a eye on your build ( 30 Year Old Stupidmoto.... )

Hello fr499y it sure is a small World Wide Web, I might stick the build on here as i can't put a link to SuperMoto Junkie here, if or i should say when i do, it'll be be a quick version, mainly pics without too many of my scribblings thumbs
Just gotta work out how i add pics on here??

Hello fr499y it sure is a small World Wide Web, I might stick the build on here as i can't put a link to SuperMoto Junkie here, if or i should say when i do, it'll be be a quick version, mainly pics without too many of my scribblings thumbs
Just gotta work out how i add pics on here??
pics can go in the project section
/t3105-new-memmbers-external-links-and-emails#38560
/t118-step-by-step-how-to-post-pics-using-photobucket
hope this helps thumbs
and you already mentioned your web site.

OK so its Photobucket for the pics, Thanx

i think the others photoshack but photobuckets good enough and works well thumbs