Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

DAM ! DAM! DAM!

first day at home and its doing my head in head bang feel like ripping this censored cast off angry waiting for the post and if my follow up appointment is not there i will ring up and see what happening, I need the op or the proper cast on now or both , need to get it sorted head bang

Strong stuff that Tremadol Dave made my whole face go numb and just fell asleep all the time, didn't like it but suppose its better than the pain Sad . Hope it heals quickly for you, all the best! thumbs

No ops gotta be gud news.... And just think of all the Jezza Kyle u can watch.... Cos I know how much u like that prog, hideLaughing

Result then dave not haveing the op,you should be back at work next week LaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
Result then dave not haveing the op,you should be back at work next week LaughingLaughing
I am hoping the full cast will give me more support , but the way te cast comes across your palm you cant hold a trowl Sad and my other concern is driving /t3818-driving-with-my-wrist-in-plaster#50855

no what ya saying mate,when I did mine they had to put a splint from my arm to the tips of my fingers

to keep the wrists straight,yes you read right wrists as in both of them lol,was showing off on a push bike went over the bars lol

Just read this mate. Good news about not needing the op, rest of it is censored though. Take care mate and hope it heals quick. Would help if was closer. Catch you later thumbs

cheers again mike and all thumbs , didnt realize how much this would stop me doing stuff , icant get the cast wet so i am having a shower with a bag tied round my arm , didnt realize how dependent i am on using my right hand and dont think this half cast is giving much support, hope it will be better once i get the full one on on Friday ,and although i can use my fingers i cant really grip much because of how the cast is in the palm of my hand, Going to be like this for the next 4 weeks affraid Its hard to do even the jobs round the house with one hand , going to see if i can get any sick money I have always paid my stamps so will see what happens, only just got over not having any work last winter now this angry

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
thats some bind m8,you got insurance cover?
no Dick cost to much being a builder SadSad

i aint got any either but pay stamps,its all chuffin money m8 Sad try and find out about sick pay thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
thats some bind m8,you got insurance cover?
no Dick cost to much being a builder SadSad

i aint got any either but pay stamps,its all chuffin money m8 Sad try and find out about sick pay thumbs
good job the mrs has a good job , and tbh could ride the 4 weeks out it woulds be hard and will have to keep out the pub and stuff, but loosing the bungalow job is hard because that would have took me well into the new year

can you still continue the job when alls well again? Tesco do cheap booze Smilethumbs

@dick65 wrote:
can you still continue the job when alls well again? Tesco do cheap booze Smilethumbs
no m8 lost the contract because i cant start it Sad not that desperate for booze its the crack down the pub as much as anything, also feel guilty that the mrs is working while i am sat on my ass Embarassed any way things could be a lot worst , I think of my m8 jus who is still in a wheel chair , at the end of the day all i have done is broke my wrist and in 4 weeks it will be over thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
no m8 lost the contract because i cant start it Sad not that desperate for booze its the crack down the pub as much as anything, also feel guilty that the mrs is working while i am sat on my ass Embarassed any way things could be a lot worst , I think of my m8 jus who is still in a wheel chair , at the end of the day all i have done is broke my wrist and in 4 weeks it will be over thumbs

dont feely guilty Dave s**t happens m8 4 wks will fly by lucky its the tailend of the year when i suppose youll be taking hols anyway,shame about the contract though thats a right censored

thats the ticket Dave,i'll raise my glass to you about seven ish Smilethumbs

@lee wrote:
do some house work for mel LaughingLaughing

we should chip in for a frilly apron and a feather duster fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
going to see if i can get any sick money I have always paid my stamps so will see what happens,

If you've paid all your stamp etc, you should be able to get Statutory Sick Pay paid from the DHSS/DSS/DWP (whatever thay call themselves now). You'll lose the first 3 days and it's only about £70 a week (I think) but it's better in your pocket.

I'll ask my Mam, she works in the DHSS/DSS/DWP (but she is human). It'll be Saturday as she's away for the next few days. Will let you know thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
going to see if i can get any sick money I have always paid my stamps so will see what happens,

If you've paid all your stamp etc, you should be able to get Statutory Sick Pay paid from the DHSS/DSS/DWP (whatever thay call themselves now). You'll lose the first 3 days and it's only about £70 a week (I think) but it's better in your pocket.

I'll ask my Mam, she works in the DHSS/DSS/DWP (but she is human). It'll be Saturday as she's away for the next few days. Will let you know thumbs
thanks Mike thumbs

getting fed up of being at home and not being able to do much, so thought i would do dinner ready for the Mrs coming home , only gone and hurt my wrist can feel it swelling up in the cast Shockedhead bangangry

@Davehutch wrote:
getting fed up of being at home and not being able to do much, so thought i would do dinner ready for the Mrs coming home , only gone and hurt my wrist can feel it swelling up in the cast Shockedhead bangangry
have you gone soft dave,whats up with chippy LaughingLaughing

take it steady dave,Im sure mel will understand you cant do much thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

she has told me off blarblarblar

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

so she should,just rest dave the more you do longer it will take to heal thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Listen to her mate and rest it youll only make it worse thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Listen to her mate and rest it youll only make it worse thumbs
hard just to sit here when i feel ok , I have been going for a walk every day

take away next time and put all the crap in the bin , then say iv worked so hard doing this that i now need a pint thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
take away next time and put all the crap in the bin , then say iv worked so hard doing this that i now need a pint thumbsthumbs
like your way of thinking thumbs

think i have got to dig out the tramadol again Shocked

@madsod wrote:

lol!

nice one dave,you might get out on the bking thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
should get the cast off today party..............

.....But I have something far worst
MANFLU affraid

had that last week Dave its not nice,good luck with the plaster thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
should get the cast off today party..............

.....But I have something far worst
MANFLU affraid

how serious is it dave,do you want one of us to dial 999 LaughingLaughing

put ya feet up few whiskeys down ya,have ya got a little bell to ring so mel knows your needing something thumbsthumbs

Don't know how you got on with your cast Dave but I certainly have 3 less points on my licence! Half way to a clean one Laughingparty

Don't know how you got on with your cast Dave but I certainly have 3 less points on my licence! Half way to a clean one Laughingparty
nice xmas prezzie alan Smilethumbs