Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

This guy went work the next day

I saw the same stunt show a few years back wiv my wife and kids in disneyland paris think its a stunt because the same thing happened, they still go on with the show. Smile

I saw the same stunt show a few years back wiv my wife and kids in disneyland paris think its a stunt because the same thing happened, they still go on with the show. Smile
If thats true mate dont think i'd want the kids to watch that ending, sooner or later he will die ShockedShocked nice to see ya back on here mate, what happend on the bike situation did you find it...or have you bought another thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
If thats true mate dont think i'd want the kids to watch that ending, sooner or later he will die ShockedShocked nice to see ya back on here mate, what happend on the bike situation did you find it...or have you bought another thumbs

How you doin stue, neva add no luck getting bike back had to wait ages for the money from the insurance and they took the P*SS with the pay out, i needed transport asap and ther was nothing about bike wise that i could afford so ended up getting a little citreon VTS pretty Quick and cheap to run, its got full service history and taxed mot till late next year, plus its on an 02plate, was up for £1100 got it for £700 the lady that owened it just wanted to get rid of it because she had just leased a new car, not my choice of car really but was cheap, so gonna keep it a while then save some money and sell the car then buy a bike. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

How you doin stue, neva add no luck getting bike back had to wait ages for the money from the insurance and they took the P*SS with the pay out, i needed transport asap and ther was nothing about bike wise that i could afford so ended up getting a little citreon VTS pretty Quick and cheap to run, its got full service history and taxed mot till late next year, plus its on an 02plate, was up for £1100 got it for £700 the lady that owened it just wanted to get rid of it because she had just leased a new car, not my choice of car really but was cheap, so gonna keep it a while then save some money and sell the car then buy a bike. thumbs
Good to hear mate, insurances will always get away with it...im all good thanks and like i said its nice to see ya back online i know how much that bike meant to you, take it easy mate and get back involved on here thumbsthumbs ps, wifey as a saxo too cheap to run and as never let her down thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Good to hear mate, insurances will always get away with it...im all good thanks and like i said its nice to see ya back online i know how much that bike meant to you, take it easy mate and get back involved on here thumbsthumbs ps, wifey as a saxo too cheap to run and as never let her down thumbs

yeh will get back involved on ere, loved that bike but things happen car is ok but miss riding the bike even in the rain, how old is your bearded dragon my son ad one for 3 years got rid of it now wants another kids a, told him if he wants another one he will have to save up and buy it all again coz i aint buying it again lol!