Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Went for a little ride....

I got the old girl out this morning for a little blip around the county and took advantage of some dry roads, gotta say im glad i did as its now censored down..ive got to be honest i dont mind a ride on a crisp morning but also glad i dont have to ride to commute thumbs

nice one stue thumbs weve had wet roads all week and snow this morning Sad

im waiting for some dry weather so i can move me bike to a garage i can use for winter,looks like van hire might be an option to move it at the mo thumbs

The wife been out on the rf 600 today i could not as i feel down the stairs at work in the week and im black and blue . cut both my arms head and hit my ass well hard ,

nice one stue,been raining here most of the day

so took the lad into town for some new shoes,and let him get some pressies for the mrs thumbs

and the rain was almost snow at times Sad

@madsod wrote:
The wife been out on the rf 600 today i could not as i feel down the stairs at work in the week and im black and blue . cut both my arms head and hit my ass well hard ,

sorry to hear that garry hope you alright,less drinking at lunchtime Wink

@dick65 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

sorry to hear that garry hope you alright,less drinking at lunchtime Wink
Shockedagree get well soon mate Wink

nice 1 stue, must admit i like to get the bike out on a dry crisp morning, just need to get this cast off angry

bloody hell garry sounds like your in a right state Shocked get well soon m8 thumbs

was a bit fresh this morning, white roads ( ground frost ) lucky no ice, but had to wear 2 pairs of gloves to stay just about warm Shocked

@madsod wrote:

That's not good hope your feeling better soon mate,be H&S Ant to chuffed Sad

@madsod wrote:

Hopefully nothing too major mate, heal quick thumbs By the way, if you ask me that last bit there sounds like a good excuse to look for a gel seat thumbsVery Happy