Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

what you doin today

Im at home...doing housework for wifey Shocked going to me mates 30th fancy dress tonight its going to be messy....pics will follow 2mw partypartypartyparty

@Stue11 wrote:
Im at home...doing housework for wifey Shocked going to me mates 30th fancy dress tonight its going to be messy....pics will follow 2mw partypartypartyparty

What you going as stue or is it a supprise till you put the pics up thumbs

With times being so hard I have borrowed a Jack Russell and a Flute and will make my way to town to the Westfield Centre and hope I will make a few ££££ lol.

off to the pub , watch football and then christmas party, under strict instructions not to drink at football Sad as its the other halfs christmas party and she wants me sober. Shocked

@jezza wrote:
off to the pub , watch football and then christmas party, under strict instructions not to drink at football Sad as its the other halfs christmas party and she wants me sober. Shocked
Haha you will be drinking at football then Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:
Going out to our local Italian restaurant this afternoon followed with a few drinkingdrinking

is that top of the high street Dave?

Have you been b4 let us know the score.Top marks so far Browns In Loughbourgh for good grub thumbs
I will be losing a shed load of wonga on these
1.55 Gilbarry
2.10 Reindeer Dippin
2.30 Dynaste
2.45 Wymott
3.05 Reve De Sivola
3.35 Brampour

general running around,but priority.is going to "thatchers" cider to stock up for xmas.car is gonna be sat down on way back lol

@Stue11 wrote:

What you going as stue or is it a supprise till you put the pics up thumbs
A nerd Laughing

i've managed to spend nearly £4,000 today so um.. yeah..... atleast christmas presents are sorted ( and a treat for me )

been to work this morning,going to chill out later with a few drinking and watch inbetweeners movie LaughingLaughing

A special anniversary today, for our two freinds, really; very sad,in fact.

Five years ago, this week we were all out together for a pre-Christmas drink,(we do this every year.
Wife's best friend received a phone call to say her youngest son had been injured in a pub fight involving several blokes.
To cut a long saga short;
some t**t put a snooker ball in a sock, and hit him over the head with it, just as he came through the door.
He was rushed to hospital---- but sadly died.

The moron who did it, only served 18 months for it..

We still meet up at this time, in his memory..

So,--- sorry to dampen spirits, but wanted to share it with you all.
Be careful when you'r out for a nice evening,--Some real Jerks out there

made a key lime pie..oh no I am arent I Sad
the making of a pie does not necessarily mean that you bat for the other side mate why i myself have made several christmas cakes and have never thought about other mens bottoms so chin up mate you might not be a gay but merely someone who helps them out when theyre busy thumbs

@goferit wrote:
A special anniversary today, for our two freinds, really; very sad,in fact.

Five years ago, this week we were all out together for a pre-Christmas drink,(we do this every year.
Wife's best friend received a phone call to say her youngest son had been injured in a pub fight involving several blokes.
To cut a long saga short;
some t**t put a snooker ball in a sock, and hit him over the head with it, just as he came through the door.
He was rushed to hospital---- but sadly died.

The moron who did it, only served 18 months for it..

We still meet up at this time, in his memory..

So,--- sorry to dampen spirits, but wanted to share it with you all.
Be careful when you'r out for a nice evening,--Some real Jerks out there
sorry to hear this ,so sad thumb down