Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stuart

Happy new year RANT.

Just want to wish yous all a happy new year,
yes i have and still do enjoy this site,but one thing annoys me ,where has Great Britain gone. Been over to GPs and WSBs ,and me and the mate were the only ones standing for the National anthem,
if you yous want to lay down and die ,well we dont,yours British to the bone Stuart.

Now cut me down.

@stuart wrote:
Just want to wish yous all a happy new year,
yes i have and still do enjoy this site,but one thing annoys me ,where has Great Britain gone. Been over to GPs and WSBs ,and me and the mate were the only ones standing for the National anthem,
if you yous want to lay down and die ,well we dont,yours British to the bone Stuart.

Now cut me down.

@stuart wrote:
Thats me barred.

@Davehutch wrote:
happy new year m8 , if you cut my arm off it would say ENGLAND through it thumbs i love our country salutesalute

Me to Dave and like you said cut me in half and it would be like a stick of seaside rock saying MADE IN ENGLAND salutesalutesalute

As a point of interest the Kingdom of Great Britain has not existed for a bit over 200 years. England as an independent kingdom ceased to be just over 300 years ago. And St George was an Armenian who is also revered and celebrated on April 23rd in Catalunya. Just FYI. Smile

We could go on all night with the politics of our backyard Laughing i hear what ya saying Stuart very true indeed i come from jamaican and irish descent but im English and very proud to be, ive grown up with all cultures and theres one thing ive learnt more than anything, just be yourself and let others be themselves, good on you for standing for the national anthem i certainly would but sometimes the guy sat next to me wouldnt, happy new year mate hope to see you on here a lot more and enjoy our forum thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
We could go on all night with the politics of our backyard Laughing i hear what ya saying Stuart very true indeed i come from jamaican and irish descent but im English and very proud to be, ive grown up with all cultures and theres one thing ive learnt more than anything, just be yourself and let others be themselves, good on you for standing for the national anthem i certainly would but sometimes the guy sat next to me wouldnt, happy new year mate hope to see you on here a lot more and enjoy our forum thumbs

agree stue not into politics and not bothered with them, And being from Hackney there was so many different cultures races and religions when i was growing up, i'm English always said i'm English but not racist its what i am and proud of it thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

agree stue not into politics and not bothered with them, And being from Hackney there was so many different cultures races and religions when i was growing up, i'm English always said i'm English but not racist its what i am and proud of it thumbs

agree with all the above. I think the main problem with racism is "perceived racism". I'm not saying it doesn't exist because we all know racism does, but it's the "perceived" slights that annoy me. Two people are discussing something and one of them says something. Then a 3rd party, not involved in the conversation, tells everyone that one of the people is racist, despite the fact that neither person being spoken to is bothered by what is said!! How does that work?