Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Tyre Considerations: Grip, Longevity and Best Options. (good read)

Mine field your right there...after 20 years of working for Michelin and countless meetings, test sets given for test riding etc etc i still buy Bridgestone hide i always ask the same questions to customers everyday...what ya ride..and how do you ride it...but the best question to ask any customer when they ask me for tyres is....what do you want from your tyre..and from then on we spend a while going through choices thumbs motorcycle tyres is easy to me, second nature, but i also have dealings with Agri, truck, car, solids, and just about every other tyre known to man Laughing

you got some experiance stue thumbs ill know who to ask when i need a new set Very Happythumbs
by the way m8 can you still get bridgestone 20s?

@dick65 wrote:
you got some experiance stue thumbs ill know who to ask when i need a new set Very Happythumbs
by the way m8 can you still get bridgestone 20s?
Most 020s are being fazed out..depending on size etc etc so richards just told me on the blower thumbs

cheers stue thumbs thought you were calling me richard for a min then m8 been a long time since i was called that Laughingthumbs

Must admit I like the bridgstones put Bt023's on my last bike thought they were great.

Original spec BT015's on the Busa think will stick with them unless I'm being conned the M fitment is made special for the Busa..

@Stue11 wrote:
Mine field your right there...after 20 years of working for Michelin and countless meetings, test sets given for test riding etc etc i still buy Bridgestone hide i always ask the same questions to customers everyday...what ya ride..and how do you ride it...but the best question to ask any customer when they ask me for tyres is....what do you want from your tyre..and from then on we spend a while going through choices thumbs motorcycle tyres is easy to me, second nature, but i also have dealings with Agri, truck, car, solids, and just about every other tyre known to man Laughing

Got 023's on my Sprint ST. Just the ticket. Cant be that bad if Ron Haslam uses them at his race school.

Thought for the day - If its got t censored s or tyres its gonna be trouble!!!

good find but if I wanted advice I would ask stue thumbsthumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@lee wrote:
good find but if I wanted advice I would ask stue thumbsthumbs

creap LaughingLaughingLaughing

lol! uncle stue is ace LaughingLaughingLaughing auntie dave is ok to LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:

My son has just askked me do i know anyone who can tell him whats the best rubber for his micro scooter so ive said yeh i know just the man fofl

@Stue11 wrote:

My son has just askked me do i know anyone who can tell him whats the best rubber for his micro scooter so ive said yeh i know just the man fofl
He dont need rubber on them Laughing he needs a parachute Shockedthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

foflfofl Me an the mrs keep telling him to calm down a bit but he just loves it, If you see in the other pics i have put on ere in one he has a cast on where here broke his arm on the scooter and went out on his skates with out us knowing then came back with a broken thum. Debs went ape and hid the skates an scooter for weeks coz they had to cut the plaster off and put a new one on right down his arm and thum.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

foflfofl Me an the mrs keep telling him to calm down a bit but he just loves it, If you see in the other pics i have put on ere in one he has a cast on where here broke his arm on the scooter and went out on his skates with out us knowing then came back with a broken thum. Debs went ape and hid the skates an scooter for weeks coz they had to cut the plaster off and put a new one on right down his arm and thum.
Hey Mick better he does that than hanging around street corners with chavs causing trouble thumbs fairplay to the lad thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Hey Mick better he does that than hanging around street corners with chavs causing trouble thumbs fairplay to the lad thumbs

Yeh your right there stue and he is fit as anything, i chased him a few weeks ago and he was as quick as you like i was puffing and panting, he was laughing as he was running, it was so funny he was like a little whippet fofl

great pic that mick,reminds me of me lad lol some of the stuff they do these days

scares the censored out of me,im sure we were all the same thumbs