Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cpt_pants

Boxingday blast

Lets embrace global warming, if it means we ride through winter Very Happy

I would have submitted this sooner, but as a newbie I couldn't post it for 7 days.

If you click the Bottom right for resalution (on the 360p), you can view it at 1080p full HD

Excellent mate well jelous....i want to live on the isle of man Sad great vid by the way, more the merrier please party

Its great not having a speed limit, and it was really good on baoxing day as there were not many cars about. So I had the TT circuit almost all to myself.

I hope no one is checking out my lines, and I know I was way too slow into Alpine. (now the excusses) I have just returned to the road bikes after 5 years on a WR400 and Gasser EC300 off roading. I have total respect for people who can just switch between the two. I feel as though i am a total novice, but loving it.

no probs m8 enjoying it is the important thing thumbs im gonna be rusty when i get out this year,i normally ride all year but since i got my Ace and havent got a winter hack yet shes staying garaged too good for winter thumbs

@cpt_pants wrote:
I hope no one is checking out my lines, and I know I was way too slow into Alpine. (now the excusses) I have just returned to the road bikes after 5 years on a WR400 and Gasser EC300 off roading. I have total respect for people who can just switch between the two. I feel as though i am a total novice, but loving it.
dont matter m8, what matters is that you enjoy your ride and keep safe thumbs

can you give us some more info on the camera you use m8 and where you can get it thumbs id like to film a few rides this year and im looking into various options cheers mate thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
can you give us some more info on the camera you use m8 and where you can get it thumbs id like to film a few rides this year and im looking into various options cheers mate thumbs

There is one here on Ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GoPro-HD-Hero-Naked-Camcorder-Head-Strap-mount-/280800904197?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcorders&hash=item416109c405
This one is used. I bought mine new from the states on ebay (it was £100 cheeper than over here)
But there is also a GOPRO HD hero 2 which has a view finder on the back.
They are a tiny camera, that fits anywhere.

I have some green lane footage that is on youtube, ill stick it on later.
Good look in your search

@cpt_pants wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GoPro-HD-Hero-Naked-Camcorder-Head-Strap-mount-/280800904197?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcorders&hash=item416109c405
This one is used. I bought mine new from the states on ebay (it was £100 cheeper than over here)

Good look in your search
thanks for your help m8 ill look int that thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

No problems mate, if you need any more help or advice, just ask. blar

Good look in your search
thanks for your help m8 ill look int that thumbs