Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

shot gun

do you think they would let me have one to play with.

Nice one dave,do they still call round every so often to check everything is ok thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
Nice one dave,do they still call round every so often to check everything is ok thumbs
yes m8 thumbs
nothings changed then,do you get out much with them dave

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
yes m8 thumbs
nothings changed then,do you get out much with them dave
not like i use to Lee, was very good at it at one time after spending a lot of money and time 49/50 out of 50 clays nearly every time, Would have to start again if i took it up properly again

Thats some clay score mate,use to go out with my mate alot when he was a gamekeeper

but he doesnt do it anymore SadSad use to love going for long walks with him shooting

thumbsthumbs

dad dad dad! can i have a go dad!!!!
do you really want to hold dave weapon LaughingLaughing

I have lost all the land i use to be able to go on , done both clay and game over the years , but both are very different, a clay starts of fast and slows down and a bird starts slow and gets faster, use to go scotland shooting every November (couldnt have shot on better shoots even if i was a million aire), Stoped in the end because of money and a friend died of the big "c" and i couldnt face it, Dont want to lose my licence because I will always have the chance to go later in my life if i live that long

@Davehutch wrote:
I have lost all the land i use to be able to go on , done both clay and game over the years , but both are very different, a clay starts of fast and slows down and a bird starts slow and gets faster, use to go scotland shooting every November (couldnt have shot on better shoots even if i was a million aire), Stoped in the end because of money and a friend died of the big "c" and i couldnt face it, Dont want to lose my licence because I will always have the chance to go later in my life if i live that long
makes sence to keep hold of it dave,hope ya get back into it mate thumbs

you got any shooting ranges your end Dave be good to practice thumbs

he lives near leicester mate, you just use them in the street round there fighting

ITCHY wrote:
he lives near leicester mate, you just use them in the street round there fighting

lol!lol!

@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

lol!lol!

Good job he don't come from hackney like me. Thats y I moved out you dont need a gun licence there, they just hunt each other down for practice.

Wish I still kept my licence up. Used to shoot at Sandringham Shootng School and with Sandringham Gamekeepers Mega Envy you m8

TheBiker46 wrote:
Wish I still kept my licence up. Used to shoot at Sandringham Shootng School and with Sandringham Gamekeepers Mega Envy you m8
although I haven't got that much interest at the mo. you never know how i will feel in the years to come , thats why i have renewed it , think one you let it go , it could be hard to get it back thumbs

Know what you mean Dave. My certificate's up for renewal in April I think, and I've not fired a gun for over a year. Even thought about flogging my Beretta, but you might find it less straightforward getting a licence back if you lapse it. Smile

TheBiker46 wrote:

Trouble is I moved to Tenerife to live