Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Free Android app that knows when you've crashed, tells emergency contact where

Thats a good idea, i do worry when hes out on his own thumbs hopefully it will never be used.

Good idea is that, just need an up to date phone to add it Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
thats a good hint mate Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
thats a good hint mate Laughingthumbs
I was talking about meself Dick Laughing

bloody technology although this is a good thing,no doubt it will take me 3 days to find out how to download the app

I upgraded my phone last week to one of these all singing all dancing touch screen things
it took me 2 censored hours to work out where the memory card went

it then took me a further 3 hours to work out how to change the ring tone,Then I got a joke of dave hutch it then took another hour how to work out how to forward the message

Then my mother rang me asking why Im sending her dirty jokes, Shocked wrong person

so after all this I will leave my all new singing and dancing mobile phone alone and stay away from this app download

but thanks for posting it dave LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
bloody technology although this is a good thing,no doubt it will take me 3 days to find out how to download the app

I upgraded my phone last week to one of these all singing all dancing touch screen things

it then took me a further 3 hours to work out how to change the ring tone,Then I got a joke of dave hutch it then took another hour how to work out how to forward the message

Then my mother rang me asking why Im sending her dirty jokes, Shocked wrong person

so after all this I will leave my all new singing and dancing mobile phone alone and stay away from this app download

just give me your mums number then i can cut the middle man out lol!

@dick65 wrote:
my phone just texts and rings Laughingthumbs

And mine just takes wierd pictures that I can not post on here Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

just give me your mums number then i can cut the middle man out lol!
lol!lol!