Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

fao dave (emails evertime someone replys )

Dave have you been messing with the forum

Im getting emails evertime someone replys to a post ive looked at

Ive not done anything thumbs

@lee wrote:

No but i am getting the same lee confused I have gone in to my profile and then preferences and turned it off scratch

@lee wrote:

i had that lee you can stop them theres an options box to tick when you reply to a post at the bottom left click the tick and that knocks it off hope this helps thumbs

go to profile > preferences > Always notify me of replies : NO Smile

cheers all its never done it before,just thought I would bring the matter up incase something had gone wrong somewhere thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
cheers all its never done it before,just thought I would bring the matter up incase something had gone wrong somewhere thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

Also if you want to remove it from current topics your watching, go here Smile

/search?search_id=watchsearch# Select all and then "Stop watching topics"

@lee wrote:

mine switched itself back on again..

Must be time of the month Shocked

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@lee wrote:

mine switched itself back on again..

Must be time of the month Shocked

just blame dave lol!

@lee wrote:
Thanks for bringing it up Lee. I thought it was just me, dont know why its switch itself on , and i have asked the question to the servers thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
Thanks for bringing it up Lee. I thought it was just me, dont know why its switch itself on , and i have asked the question to the servers thumbs
no worrys mate thumbsthumbs

sorry about this guys , they are still working to solve the problem its not just this forum but all the forums that are under the server , They will get to the bottom of it and sort it thumbs

always get these, dont bother me as email come to phone and i just ignor them. maybe thats something to do with the 4000 inbox for 2 months affraidLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
always get these, dont bother me as email come to phone and i just ignor them. maybe thats something to do with the 4000 inbox for 2 months affraidLaughing
disable them m8 thumbs

yeah should really.

any probs dave and me son will sort them mate cos he works with servers and hes a genious

This option dose not work! Sad
Always notify me of replies from a blonde bird :Yes No