Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Scotland again :((

What ho chaps! Just waiting for my workmate to pick me up. We're off to Aberdeen for the week to install three new machines. Thankfully looks like the weather is going to behave, but I don't think I can say the same for the machines affraid just got to cross my fingers & hope for the best. We wondered about renting a place as we're expecting to spend a lot of time there in the coming weeks. Shocked As Captain Oates said-" I'm going out now, I may be some time" wave
Hotel has Wifi of a sort so I can probably check in from time to time. Play nicely Smile

@madsod wrote:
best of luck what type of machines is that then

They are multi head embroidery machines. Built in China affraid and we fit our own rather flaky controller on them. Apart from that, nae bother. Laughing

enjoy yourself alan i predict lots of drinking will be involved m8 thumbs

OK, we're here & no speeding tickets AFAIK. Plenty of plod along the Gretna stretch mind you. Just going to catch the end of the footy in the bar. Laters all Smile

OK, we're here & no speeding tickets AFAIK. Plenty of plod along the Gretna stretch mind you. Just going to catch the end of the footy in the bar. Laters all Smile
And I have just took your mrs out for Sunday dinner hide ......

...................... lol!