Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Manchester Bike Show

Pics "in process". Will update when I've made a start. Will probably put them on in batches, easier Laughingthumbsthumbs

Right, here goes. All the pictures are on photobucket. For some reason it imports them backside first (which I had forgot), so the last few pictures I took are the first ones you see angryangry

There's a few shots of the place we stayed and a nice roll of honour, then the bike show. Enjoy. 483 pictures so will take some time. Apologies for some of the blurring, couldn't get the phone to play ball angry

Manchester 17-03-2012

@Stue11 wrote:
Look forward to seeing em mate thumbsthumbs

Meant to say mate, nice top thumbsthumbsthumbs Think you fill that one better than I do mine. Actually I fill mine, just in the wrong bit foflfofl

well the rfoc had some nice one's / and my mates white RF looked so nice

@lee wrote:
some good pics there thumbsthumbs

Some did come out well, I just wish I could have got more of them in focus. Have to re-read the manual for the camera studyscratch Or possibly just buy a new camera confusedconfused

@lee wrote:
some good pics there thumbsthumbs

Some did come out well, I just wish I could have got more of them in focus. Have to re-read the manual for the camera studyscratch Or possibly just buy a new camera confusedconfused
Nice pics Mike thanks for sharing them thumbsthumbs

Mike i liked these two thumbsthumbs

That blonde lass i know very well thumbsthumbs its Laura Gurney, she rides an sv650 and she kick boxe's thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Look forward to seeing em mate thumbsthumbs

Meant to say mate, nice top thumbsthumbsthumbs Think you fill that one better than I do mine. Actually I fill mine, just in the wrong bit foflfofl
LaughingLaughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

That blonde lass i know very well thumbsthumbs its Laura Gurney, she rides an sv650 and she kick boxe's thumbsthumbs

Shes working for gearlink Kawasaki this year and her friends called Corrine Powell,she lives near me.

@Stue11 wrote:

Shes working for gearlink Kawasaki this year and her friends called Corrine Powell,she lives near me.
thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Dont tell ourginger ninja chad she rides an sv650 and he has one and they are both into the Marshall arts kick boxing and karate, he'll want you to introduce him to her my god no please don't affraid

I think she sounds a good target for a rideout (just don't tell Chad) thumbsfoflthumbs

Need to check she likes the photo LaughingLaughingLaughing