Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

Didn't get out today however......

..... I'd thought I'd put some of my birthday gifts to use that I got of Dave 'n' Mel and Robbie , Thanks Guys much appreciated. as you can see polished up well.
Hopefuly got friday off work so I shall be taking it out then weather permitting.

ITCHY wrote:
whats the wine bottle at the back for?

its one of these.

Liking the nos, whats it like to fit and how much? Is it progressive and just shots? thumbs

its progressive , got a progressive controller under the seat.
as for cost the amount keeps going up as I add more bits to it.
basic kit is about £560 then i've added on bottle warmers,progresive controller, dyna coils , taylor leads, 2nd bottle other side of bike, dyna 2000 ignition system, hi flo fuel tap, stage 1 dynojet, K&N filter ..... cost is something I'm never going to sit and work out cos it will frighten me especially with all the suspension, brake and cosmetic mods as well. At the end of the day I'm never gonna get my money back and probably could have bought something out of the box quicker and better handling but its mine and all paid for and I love it.

nice one jezza and any body can walk into a shop and buy a production bike what you have is something different and im sure you would cherish it more.

@lee wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
OK being a bit thick here, still don't know what it is
http://www.noswizard.com/

AHHH, get it now head banghead bang

knowing jezza it will be full of cider though LaughingLaughingLaughing

the scrumpy barrel is too big to bolt to the bike so i have
too put it somewhere.

@madcarper wrote:
nice one jezza and any body can walk into a shop and buy a production bike what you have is something different and im sure you would cherish it more.

certainly right there. thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
agree