Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Am I lucky or what

couple of weeks ago as ive already said somewhere else on here my Mrs sold her R6 to a german bike dealer.This guy came over to collect it on the saturday night we had a foot of snow,thought that was bad enough but he took it away on a trailer along with a stack of other bikes,thats the last we'll see of that or so i thought.last friday she got a letter from the DVLA,the bikes been photographed by an ANPR camera in Liverpool on the morning after we sold it at 5 o'clock while declared S.o.r.n. Well yes it will get picked up its numberplate was showing but it wasnt on the f*****g road it was on a trailer.pity theres no one clever enough to look at the photo before they send the nasty letters out.

reckon youve had your plate details nicked, forgotten what its called now scratch hope you sort it out m8 thumbs

don't want to put a damper on things but IS there a bike going round Liverpool with your reg on it???

Mate who owns a bike shop live opposite me. We live down a non council road, and these cars were on his property yet dvla have clmaped them. Effin retatds.