Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wanted. front paddock stand and welding regulator

aftyer a cheap front paddock stand no worried if damaged etc i can alway weld it etc, or replace parts.

and also need a mig welder gas regulator to go on the disposeable bottles.

thumbs

aftyer a cheap front paddock stand no worried if damaged etc i can alway weld it etc, or replace parts.

thumbs

Chad. Get a decent paddock stand don't mess about repairing crap, £25 sorts it. If it drops the bike you will be very happy lol.

Regulator. Argon mix.? what? Is this the one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clarke-Quality-Mig-Welder-Gas-Bottle-Regulator-Disposable-Bottles-co2-argon-/320850367984?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab42c15f0

@Kenb wrote:

thumbs

Chad. Get a decent paddock stand don't mess about repairing crap, £25 sorts it. If it drops the bike you will be very happy lol.

Regulator. Argon mix.? what? Is this the one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clarke-Quality-Mig-Welder-Gas-Bottle-Regulator-Disposable-Bottles-co2-argon-/320850367984?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab42c15f0

i agree ken but things bit tight now. had some set backs with sv. and im almost £400 short of getting it on road so trying to save money where ever i can at the min. but good point i passed the test for a bmw apprenticeship party

That is great news WELL DONE.

IS BMW SOMETHING TO DO WITH A KNACKERED PADDOCK STAND?

BITS

MISCELLANEOUSLY

WELDED

LOL

oh dear lol. the stands what i was after as doing front end bits but axle stands will do u0p front for now the rear keeps it solid lol