Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

standard and aftermarket bits for sale UPDATED!

pair of cut down renthals, got just under 2" cut off either side, wont fit sv or bandit, but may be ideal of ensuro etc, can meausre from bent to end etc, £5 +p&p

picie hat streetfigther screen, i8t bolts onto the dominators i didnt want to sell this but have no choice to be fair just want sv on the road. £35 +p&p SOLD

large standard bar ends from the sv £10 + p&p vgc looked and some paint flake on the tip of one, my bad £5 plus post, or would do a swap for some smaller ones, as these are too bug with my wide bars.

standard sv bars same as bandit £10 + p&p few marks but good ncontion, and no benfs etc, Now £7

set of like new bandit brake lines £5 + p&p

also go many fzr 600 and sym jet scooter parts still.

Also now have a set of drag bars, £5 plus post, or some renthal type bars are choped down short, too much for my sv :/ so i got some real renthals, just under 7" left on each side, maybe ideal for a pit bike or bike with small switch gears also #£5 plus post.

Yes mate, either lookin in chads bandit strip down. Or ill get some up when I'm on laptop for ya.

thread hijacked bloody bandit forum stickers chad toiletphones

that was may last year, and the stickers not on it now. ill chuck in a hutchs forum one for it if it makes a sale surrender

thread hijacked bloody bandit forum stickers chad toiletphones

that was may last year, and the stickers not on it now. ill chuck in a hutchs forum one for it if it makes a sale surrender

agree with stan ban him and put him in prisonlol!

you just wanted to use those faces didnt you Suspectfofl

ahhh shhh**t you know what i forgot, stickers lol. sorry ill get a couple posted out to ya Wink

and glad your happy i loved it, but got single lamp on sv, and probably getting faired bike next so may as wlel of used it to try and get my sv on the ropad before this winter Laughingthumbs

I forgot about me stickers need one for me car as the black one doesn't show up much.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I forgot about me stickers need one for me car as the black one doesn't show up much.
sounds like a canny swap hide

No swap he bought the screen I said I chuck a couple stickers in but forgot so posted them now